56 Glengarry Road, KEPERRA
Ready When You Are!
If you’re ready to buy and move into a sensational Keperra home that embodies the “nothing more to do” credo, then you’ll love 56 Glengarry Road!
There is simply nothing else to do than move you and your family into this attractive, single-level brick veneer abode that’s located in one of the most prized positions among Brisbane’s Western Suburbs. The home sits opposite expansive bushland and looks as neat from the street, as it does inside.
The interior shines with entry to a combination living and dining area, taming the summer temps with a Panasonic split-system AC unit and the adjacent kitchen featuring an electric range, range hood, Baumatic electric oven, and dishwasher to round out the appliances that will have you plating your favourite fare with flair. And you can either dine in or go al fresco with the kitchen opening to a large, tiled and undercover entrainment area that’s mere steps away.
The majority of the flooring in this Keperra cutie is comprised of easy-to-clean ceramic tiles with timber laminate in all of the three bedrooms which run off a central hall from the family room. All of the bedrooms are spacious and light, each with wardrobes, one with a split-system AC unit, with the master bedroom living up to its name with a Daikin split-system AC unit and ensuite with toilet, shower and sink.
A separate and private toilet and central bathroom for the other bedrooms and family and friends is fitted with the latest in modern tapware with access to a tub, shower and sink. The laundry room is also at the back of the house with a direct exit to the backyard, a clothesline and large garden shed.
And if you are a keen gardener you’ll enjoy the potential of an expansive backyard that’s fully fenced, has the potential for herb and vegetable gardens, and even comes with a cosy fire pit area to warm those nippy winter nights.
There’s so much that makes 56 Glengarry Road ready-made to move right in, and some of the local attractions and amenities make it conveniently more so.
• The Great Western Super Centre with a Woolworths, medical and dental practices, an Aldi, cafes and specialty stores is just a short drive away
• The new Keperra Bunnings is also within easy reach off Settlement Road
• Brisbane’s CBD is just over 12kms away with access down Samford Road plus Keperra Station is also nearby to take advantage of public transport, with plenty of bus stops in the area too
• The Ferny Grove Splash and Picnic Grounds is across from the entrance of Glengarry Road with fun for the little ones and the entire family
• High schools and primary schools are spread across the adjacent suburbs like Ferny Grove, Mitchelton and more
So for a personalised inspection or more information on 56 Glengarry Road, contact Kathleen Luck at Harcourts Solutions today on 0417 756 280 or Stephen Doyle on 0405 602 619. Ready? Set? Go!