22/91 Herston Road, KELVIN GROVE
Be Quick! Top Level and Enhanced Privacy
Modern and large top floor layout positioned approximately 70 metres from the road, capturing lovely views from your balcony across Kelvin Grove and out to Newmarket. Loads of extras (a huge built in study nook and extra study/reading section off the second bedroom), balanced with modern fixtures and fittings throughout. This apartment building was only built in 2015.
The spacious floorplan offers so much – an oversized entertainer’s balcony with perfect northerly aspect and leafy views and a large, bright, open living and dining area in neutral tones. It exudes privacy, peace and relaxation.
Don’t miss your opportunity, book your inspection today!
– Large layout at the back of the complex on the top floor.
– Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area big enough for a full lounge suite, large dining table and chairs.
– The kitchen is beautifully finished with a mixture of crisp white and light wood colour cabinetry. Completed with stainless steel Blanco appliances. The best feature is the huge double door pantry (often lacking in apartments), providing ample storage for the home cook.
– The living zone includes a large study nook complete with built-in desk.
– Completing the living space is beautiful large square gloss floor tiling, air- conditioning, with sliding glass doors out to the spacious balcony.
– The balcony is a great size with room for outdoor dining and a BBQ. It looks out over trees and across to the views of Kelvin Grove and Newmarket.
– Both bedrooms are Queen sized with blinds and extra space for a desk or bookcase. The master bedroom has a lovely outlook and direct access to a spacious ensuite. The second bedroom is pretty special with an extra large space that would make a perfect study, reading area or huge walk-in robe (great for the shoe collection!!).
– Includes a secure car space and spacious storage cage.
– Significant plant life surrounding the development, enhancing privacy between apartments and also from neighbours, as well as beautiful outlooks.
– Meticulous, stylish design with high quality finishes throughout.
– Secure bicycle and motorcycle parking provided.
– Designed for low ongoing maintenance enabling low body corporate fees.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 3km north west of Brisbane’s CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb’s proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 5-7 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Call to action:
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing property.