17 Wollundry Place, THE GAP
The Height of a Lofty Lifestyle!
If you have ever felt the need to escape to a quiet, private home on a hill where you will feel like “you’re on top of the world”, then this home full of character at 17 Wollundry Place is the home to view.
With an envious elevated position, sweeping views and a seclusion that backs onto peaceful bushland, enhancing its privacy. So much character which you’ll notice immediately from the distinctive style and colour ways of the exterior, the large front deck that breathes in those views, and cooling breezes.
Here’s what’s on offer
* Striking polished timber floors run throughout the house – creating a homely atmosphere
* The living room, with the front door and double French doors opening to the deck, is bright and airy and complete with ceiling fan and LG split-system AC unit.
* Air Conditioned second living area connects to the dining room and spacious kitchen containing a dishwasher, four-burner gas stove range with rangehood, electric oven and large pantry.
* Four carpeted bedroom all with built in wardrobe and ceiling fan with Master Bedroom complete with walk in wardrobe, ensuite and V-LEC split-system AC unit.
* Main Bathroom has separate toilet and separate vanity to the shower & bathtub
* The extensive undercover back deck makes the most of its bushland setting and enjoys al fresco living
* Separate laundry room.
* Landscaping of the home comes complete with mature gardens and flora that are easy to maintain
* Spacious undercover parking that can easily accommodate up to three vehicles.
And when it comes time to bring this lofty lifestyle down to earth you’ll have access to these special features of the suburb too:
• Convenient walking distance to the popular Hilder Road State School and Wittonga Family Park
• The Gap Village Shopping Centre is within easy reach and houses a Coles, Aldi, speciality shops, cafes and medical and dental practices
• The highly-regarded The Gap State High School is also nearby with four primary schools in the area plus child care facilities
• The Enoggera Reservoir with open water swimming, hiking and mountain biking trails, picnic areas and more are about 2kms away
• The Great Western Super Centre, as an alternative, with a Woolworths, Aldi and other speciality stores, with an adjacent Bunnings, is just up and over the hill off Settlement Road
• Direct bus transport in the CBD is just a short walk away to the nearest bus stop for express transport
• Keen golfers will appreciate the close proximity of The Ashgrove Golf Course that’s a short drive away