73 Eucumbene Drive, PETRIE
Beautifully maintained, elevated home on 1001m2 block with large shed and Separate Sleepout/Studio.
Cara Bergmann from Harcourts Solutions proudly presents 73 Eucumbene Drive, Petrie. This eye catching home needs to be seen to be believed. From the inside to the outside it is impeccably maintained and marvellously laid out.
Entertaining will be a breeze from the free flowing internal floor plan to the impressive outdoor entertaining area. Need some space away from the teenagers – you have a choice of cleverly separated formal and informal living areas plus a separate studio/sleepout or man cave with its own entry. Need a large shed – no worries, here you’ll find a 12m x 3m powered and air-conditioned shed. We invite you to come along and inspect, you won’t be disappointed.
• Elevated from the street and offering a pleasant outlook, this home is both light & airy due to the many windows throughout
• Lovely courtyard at the front with landscaped gardens
• Formal living at the front of the home with carpeted flooring
• The master bedroom features its own private courtyard and is also at the front of home and cleverly separated from the other bedrooms. Additional features include: look-a-like polished floors, walk-in robe, ceiling fan, bay window offering views over the front courtyard and an ensuite with new shower & new toilet.
• There is a bar area adjacent to the formal living area which could be your formal dining and offers sliding glass doors to the fantastic outdoor entertaining area
• The central hub of the home, the kitchen is a great size and offers electric cooking with separate cooktop & oven, loads of bench space and cupboards as well as a breakfast bar.
• The casual meals and living areas flow from the kitchen and offer a bay window overlooking the impressive outdoor entertaining area as well as sliding glass doors
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 offer the look-alike floor boards, built-in robes, ceiling fans and vertical blinds
• Main bathroom with shower, separate bath and large vanity & separate toilet room
• The laundry offers plenty of cupboard space and a door outside
• Volta Vacuum Maid system in the house
• The fantastic outdoor entertaining area is an enormous space offering two separate areas for guests – the covered area with stamped concrete flooring and the elevated decked area. Entertain 5 or 50 guests, you will have ample space.
• A separate sleepout/studio or man cave with its own entry – ideal for the teenagers
• A covered carport for one car plus ample space for several additional cars
• The 12m x 3m powered & air-conditioned shed at the back of the property
• Room to build a pool
• Fully fenced rear yard
• Heat pump on the hot-water system makes the power bill cheaper
• Bus stop out the front
• Close to Petrie University, Petrie train station, Old Petrie Town markets, Lake Samsonvale, Strathpine Centre, Westfield North Lakes & Ikea are only a short drive away as well as more local supermarkets and parks.
• Norths Leagues Club a good walk or quick drive away
• There are new bike ways and paths from Petrie to Kippa-ring
• Local primary & high schools (both state & private) are in the area
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.