8/27 Heathwood Street AKA 8/59 Oakover Court, TAIGUM
Great for the Investor or First Home Buyer
If you’re looking for low maintenance townhouse living in the heart of Taigum with Centro Taigum shopping centre, public transport and schools at your doorstep then look no further.
At the back of the complex and on the end, with only one shared wall, as well as a side gate for easy access to the courtyard plus full security screens on doors and windows, this townhouse ensures privacy and security. The living spaces and bedrooms are a decent size, there is internal access from your remote garage and the courtyard is covered, spacious and leafy.
The complex – “The Woods” is well maintained by the onsite manager, it offers a pool and walk ways through to the shopping precinct as well as visitor parking onsite.
A full list of features:
• Tiled flooring downstairs & carpeted upstairs
• Vertical blinds and security screened doors and windows throughout
• Separate meals and living areas with air-conditioning and a sliding glass door to the outdoor entertaining courtyard
• Open plan kitchen offers a 4 burner electric cooktop, separate Westinghouse oven, double sinks, Westinghouse dishwasher and small breakfast bar
• 3 bedrooms upstairs – all with ceiling fans & built-in robes, the master also offers a balcony & ensuite with shower
• The main bathroom upstairs is large and offers shower over bath, toilet and vanity
• The covered outdoor entertaining area is a good size and offers shade and privacy with high fencing and a side gate
• Laundry is off the kitchen
• 3rd toilet downstairs off the laundry room
• Plenty of storage space throughout including under stair storage
• Single remote garage with internal access
• Visitor parking onsite
• Pool in the complex
• Currently rents for $375 per week & leased until 9th February 2020
• Rates $396p/q
• Body Corp fees $786.40 p/q approx.
• 52 townhouses in the complex
Walk to Centro Taigum
Walk to buses
School catchment for Primary school is Taigum State School & High School is Aspley State High School
For further information please contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.