16/670 Trouts Road, ASPLEY
Immaculate, Low Maintenance Townhouse in a very handy location.
Cara Bergmann from Harcourts Solutions proudly presents 16/670 Trouts Road, Aspley. If you’re looking for a low maintenance lifestyle in the heart of Aspley with buses, shopping and schools at your doorstep then look no further.
With only one shared wall, a side gate for easy access to the courtyard plus full security screens on doors and windows, this townhouse ensures privacy and security. Beautifully presented throughout, all living spaces and bedrooms are impressive in size, there is internal access from your remote garage and the courtyard is covered, spacious and leafy – for year round entertaining.
The complex – “Aspley Chase” is tidy & quiet with only 31 townhouses in total. There is ample visitor parking and an onsite manager.
A full list of features:
• Tiled flooring downstairs & carpeted upstairs
• Vertical blinds and security screened doors and windows throughout
• Separate large meals and living areas with ceiling fan, air-conditioning and a sliding glass door to the outdoor entertaining courtyard
• Open plan kitchen offers a 4 burner cooktop, separate oven, Samsung dishwasher and breakfast bar
• 3 bedrooms upstairs, all a good size – culminating in the fantastic master bedroom which offers walk-in robe, ceiling fan, air-conditioning, ensuite with over size shower and a balcony
• The other 2 bedrooms offer built-in robes and ceiling fans plus bedroom 2 also offers a balcony which ensures cross breezes during those hot summer months
• The main bathroom upstairs is large and offers shower over bath, toilet and vanity
• The covered outdoor entertaining area is large enough to fit many guests and offers a manicured garden with leafy trees, high fencing and a side gate
• Laundry is off the kitchen
• 3rd toilet downstairs off the laundry room
• Plenty of storage space throughout including under stair storage
• Single remote garage with internal access
• Ample visitor parking onsite
• Body Corporate fees: $840 per quarter
• Council Rate: $430 per quarter approximately
• Water Rates: $253 per quarter approximately
7 minutes drive to Aspley East State School
8 minutes drive to Aspley State High School
3 minutes drive to Aspley Hypermarket Shopping Centre
Buses on Albany Creek Road
9 minutes drive to Westfield Chermside
For further information please contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.