49/45 Regent Street, WOOLLOONGABBA
Spacious and Amazing Location! Modern Living at its Best!
Offering a private and modern lifestyle in an unbeatable location, this oversized and stylish two-bedroom and two bathroom apartment at the much sought after Princess Regent Apartments is a fantastic buy. Located on the sixth floor of this beautiful complex, the thoughtful, open plan layout promotes ultimate use of space with high ceilings and good quality finishes throughout the property provide a level of space and light that is not normally seen.
Entering the apartment, you are welcomed by the open plan living with floating timber flooring and adjoins to a contemporary kitchen fitted with stone benchtop, quality stainless steel appliances and integrated back strip lighting to the benchtop and splash back. The impressive entertainer’s balcony will be perfect for entertainment.
– Located high up on Level 6 and total area of approx. 105 sqm;
– Modern and spacious open plan living and dining with split cycle air conditioning unit and floating timber throughout;
– Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtop, electric cooktop, stainless steel appliances, back strip lighting and plenty of cupboard space for storage;
– Large entertainment balcony off the living area;
– Large master bedroom with split cycle air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom and large built-in wardrobe;
– Second bedroom with split cycle air conditioning and built-in wardrobe and plenty of natural lighting;
– Modern bathroom with combined shower and toilet; and built in laundry;
– One secure car space and visitors parking;
– Well maintained pool and games area in the complex.
– Secure access with intercom security;
Woolloongabba is located approximately 3.0km from the CBD is Brisbane’s most affordable inner city apartment market and has been voted one of Australia’s top suburbs to invest. Regent Princess Apartment is within walking distance to Buranda Village shops and cafes, Princess Alexandra Hospital and Buranda Train Station. It’s also located within 5 mins drive to the proposed Woolloongabba Train Station, which will provide rail services to the southern end of the City, opening up opportunities to employment, entertainment, business and education. It is projected that the Cross River Rail Project will transfer more than 67,000 passengers every day.
Other nearby facilities includes the Mater Hospital and Lady Cilento Hospital, making this a great buy for investors looking to buy nearby major employment hubs, or Hospital workers wanting to be walking distance from work.
South Bank is a short drive, and is loaded with fantastic cafes and restaurants, weekend markets, boutique shopping, Cineplex movie complex, Queensland Performing Arts Centre and the Brisbane Convention Centre.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing property.
Disclaimer: All dimensions, scales, angles, orientation of doors, walls, windows of the floorplan is approximate only. This plan is for representation purpose and should not be relied upon for any purpose. No responsibility is taken for any error and or mis-statement within the floorplan.