16 Marlton Street, TARRAGINDI
Close to everything, entry level home, in thriving Tarragindi
Be quick! Exciting opportunity to enter the tightly held suburb of Tarragindi. So close to everything, minutes from the city, with perfect public transport options and the Cycling Veloway, it is no wonder homes in this thriving suburb are extremely sought-after. Just perfect to move in and enjoy the Tarragindi Lifestyle!
– Beautiful hardwood floorboards throughout
– 546m2 level block at the end of a leafy cul-de-sac
– 3 bedrooms, all featuring built-in wardrobes
– Master bedroom includes bonus attached office which could so easily be used as an additional living area, childs nursery, or converted into WIR and ensuite!
– 3 x Air-conditioning split systems; one loungeroom + two bedrooms
– Seamless open plan flow from the spacious lounge, out to the dining and then to the north-facing sunroom
– Kitchen features 4 burner gas stove and rangehood
– Upstairs main bathroom recently updated and features bathtub, double vanity, over-sized shower and quality fittings
– Double Lockup Garage with room for 4 cars downstairs or could be used as an amazing multi-use area pool table/table tennis
– Second bathroom downstairs, tidy & modern
– Laundry on the lower level handy to the outdoor hills hoist
– Step out to the covered outdoor entertainment area
– Office/study on the lower level not legal height but so useful
– Landscaped and fully fenced yard
– Walk to Holland Park West Busway
– 7 mins drive to Brisbane CBD
– 9 mins drive to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
– 30 mins cycle to Brisbane CBD via Veloway Bikeway
– 45 mins drive to Gold Coast
Tarragindi is a leafy suburb located 7km south of the Brisbane CBD. Wellers Hill State School, Marshall Road State School, St Elizabeth’s Primary School, Holland Park SHS and Cavendish Road SHS are among Brisbane’s best schools with many families choosing Tarragindi to call home. Bordered by the Toohey State Forest, you can go hiking and see koalas and native wildlife right in the inner city!
Add to that a wealth of great local cafes and restaurants, nearby parks, great public transport options and you really are in the centre of it all. Call Tarragindi home today!
We look forward to seeing you at our next open homes and feel free to call Jonah Burrell on 0435 839 912 today with any questions and to book your inspection!