50 Pirramurra Street, BRACKEN RIDGE
SOLD BY CARA BERGMANN
Cara Bergmann from Harcourts Solutions proudly presents 50 Pirramurra Street, Bracken Ridge. This property will appeal to those who want to add their own personal touches or alternatively those who wish to move straight in and put their feet up – the choice is yours.
A lowset brick home in the heart of Bracken Ridge, close to the TAFE, schools, shops and public transport. With a rear workshop and a double car garage and side access for your boat or trailer, this home has it all – neatly packaged and ready for the new owners.
• Enter through the front gate and be greeted with the lovely gardens and private front patio area.
• The lounge and formal dining offer carpeted flooring, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and security screens.
• The casual meals area off the kitchen is tiled, has a ceiling fan and sliding glass door to the outdoor under cover entertaining area.
• The kitchen has timber cabinetry with ample bench space & cupboards plus breakfast bar and an upright electric stove top and oven.
• 3 Bedrooms all offer carpets, ceiling fans and built-in robes. The main bedroom also offers air-conditioning.
• The renovated bathroom has a shower, a beautiful vanity with granite bench top, ceramic taps and a separate toilet.
• The fully fenced yard ensures privacy and security for the kids and pets with room to tend to your vegetable patch or take these out and put up a swing set & trampoline.
• The rear workshop is powered and has room for one car plus a workshop – this is the ultimate mancave.
• The double garage (remote on one side) offers access to the front patio and side of the house & has plenty of storage space overhead and along the walls.
• Side access for your boat or trailer.
• 2 Water tanks – 1 x 2300Litres and 1 x 2000L.
• 400L Solar Hot water system.
• Insulated Ceiling.
• Approximate Rates: $331.65 per quarter.
• School catchment – Norris Road Primary School and Bracken Ridge State High School plus a choice of local private schools and kindergartens close by
• Walk to the bus stop
• 6 minutes walk to the local shopping mall
• 17km to the CBD
• Close to the Bruce Highway and Gateway Motorway
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.