22/69 Leichhardt Street, SPRING HILL
Luxury, Spacious and Stunning City Views!
Capturing never-ending views of the city, this exclusive apartment is sure to impress even the most fastidious of buyers or investors. Perfectly located at the Centrepoint Apartments in the heart of Spring Hill, this luxury apartment boasts three large bedrooms, two renovated bathrooms, modern renovated kitchen, an enormous living and dining area and two separate balconies, perfect for entertainment.
Upon entering, you are welcomed by the vast living and dining space that flows seamlessly out to the huge covered balcony overlooking the city. Each of the three spacious bedrooms offers feature a built-in robes, with an en-suite in the master bedroom. In addition to a modern update to the kitchen, bathrooms and balcony floor tiles and glass balustrades, the apartment has also been freshly painted in most areas. The practical kitchen features plenty of cupboard space and a large bench top, opening out to the living room. There are additional storage cupboards throughout the apartment, and large floor-to-ceiling windows throughout offering expansive city views and bright natural lighting.
The apartment was previously rented out for $700 per week (excluding carparks). The two car spaces were separately rented out for $100 per week.
– Approximately 186sqm of total floor area;
– Newly replaced balcony floor tiles and glass balustrades;
– Newly replaced electric cooktop in the kitchen;
– Enormous living and dining space with a large entertainment balcony offering full and uninterrupted views of the city;
– Three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, with a renovated en suite, walk through robe and separate balcony in the master bedroom;
– Recently renovated contemporary kitchen with large bench top with breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space;
– Recently renovated bathroom with combined shower and toilet;
– Internal laundry and additional cupboard storage throughout the apartment;
– Central air-conditioning throughout;
– Two secure car spaces (side by side);
– On-site manager, secure access;
– The renovated Centrepoint building has secure entry, on-site management, newly renovated outdoor pool, sauna, recreation room, and a communal BBQ and kitchen area.
Only walking distance from Queen Street Mall, Central Train Station, Roma Street Parkland, and multiple hospitals and top schools, this apartment is the perfect opportunity for working professionals, growing families, or investors looking to be close to the city.
Spring Hill is one of the oldest residential neighbourhoods in Brisbane, with many houses dating back to the nineteenth century. An eclectic lifestyle is served by a number of Brisbane’s top schools including Brisbane Grammar and Brisbane Girls Grammar, St James College, St Joseph’s College and Brisbane Central School.
Conveniently located within the Spring Hill medical and corporate precinct, and within walking distance to Brisbane’s CBD, elite Medical Specialists, St Andrews Hospital, Brisbane Private Hospital, Roma Street Parklands, two train stations, bus stops (Spring Hill free bus loop), cafes, restaurants, Coles and Woolworths, the location provides the ultimate inner-City living experience.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing property.