4/56 Nelson Parade, INDOOROOPILLY
Perfectly Positioned Indooroopilly 3 Bedroom + 3 Bathroom Townhouse Stunner – Offers over $535,000
This delightful townhouse in the heart of Indooroopilly is positioned in a quiet street and is within easy walking distance to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre (approx. 400m) and a leisurely 1 minute walk to the Bus Route to the CBD and just a 5km drive to the City.
The property is situated in a green and leafy complex of only 6 townhouses. This residence offers 3 bedrooms all with robes (WIR/BIR’s) and 3 bathrooms which is rarely found in townhouses in this area. Built over two levels this home features a mix of timber and exposed brick walls and the high, cathedral ceilings create a great feeling of space.
Some of the Property Inclusions:
– Unique 3 bedroom/3 bathroom configuration. Master bedroom has W/I/R and Bedrooms 2 and 3 have B/I/R’s.
– Large open plan Lounge/Dining with plenty of natural light due to the row of windows, cathedral ceilings and courtyard outlook
– Casual living/entertaining area in the spacious, fully fenced and private courtyard – Good sized kitchen with dishwasher, electric hotplates and oven plus ample cupboard and bench space
– Single lock up remote garage with laundry area and internal access
– Perfectly located, walking distance to Indooroopilly Shopping Town, Bus/Train Interchange, Parks and Public/Private School options abound. Indooroopilly State School is 800m away and Indooroopilly State High School is 1.3kms away.
The lower level consists of 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. The remote access garage offers easy access to the large kitchen, flowing off the kitchen is the living and dining areas which open out onto the large North-Easterly aspect paved courtyard where you will be able to have BBQ’s and entertain family/friends in a relaxed, comfortable and generous outdoor space.
The top floor features 2 bedrooms both with built in robes and their own ensuite bathrooms with the ensuite bathroom a good size and features a shower over a large circular bathtub.
This townhouse is a real hidden gem and offers a unique and rare opportunity to secure a residence in a tightly held complex. If you have been searching for an affordable home close to transport, shops, parks, schools and universities this may be the perfect choice. Whether you are a family looking for a home in the Indooroopilly State School catchment or an astute investor be quick to arrange a private inspection before it’s too late! .