51 Bromwich Street, THE GAP
What a Gem!
Set on a private 693m2 block in one of The Gap’s favourite streets, this highset family home is designed for space and easy family living. This residence will instantly make you feel at home with the fusion of charm and modern updates, elevation and stunning private green back drop.
Features of the residence:
• Family friendly floor plan spread across one level.
• Move straight in, live and enjoy, extend or renovate to create your dream home.
• Polished timber flooring and a neutral colour scheme features throughout the home.
• The covered entertaining deck overlooks the lush green back garden and the private and peaceful bush land at the rear of the home. This tranquil space features flat grassy lawn area and is the perfect place to host family and friends or just to relax and enjoy the afternoon breezes, serene vista and sounds of the rainforest birds.
• The kitchen is conveniently positioned in the middle of the home and features modern updates including access to the deck.
• There are 3 good sized bedrooms.
• Each of the bedrooms enjoy views over the gardens.
• Family bathroom with separate toilet.
• Extra storage space and a workshop area for the home handyperson beneath the home.
• Completing the home is a tandem lock up garage + off-street parking.
• 693sm2 block with side access to the rear of the property.
• Extra storage space and a workshop for the home handyman beneath the home.
• 2.5kw solar.
• Solar hot water.
• 10,000l water tank.
• Established fruit trees(tropical apple, peach, feijoa, blueberry, mulberry, limes, pawpaws, mango and many more
• Established chook pen
• Edible water garden
• Side access to the rear of the property
• Double carport.
• Situated within the highly desirable public school catchment areas for The Gap State Primary (approximately 600 m away) and High Schools (approximately 1.6km away).
• Just 500m to the bus stop on settlement Road providing easy access to the City, Southbank and surrounding suburbs.
• Popular cafes including The Lodge, Walton’s Pantry & Café Tara, Walton Bridge Reserve, The Blind Tiger, The Gap Village Shopping Centre and the new Aldi are just a 4 minute drive away.
• St Peters Chanel, Mater Dei Primary School, Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels College, Mt Maria College, Stuartholme School, Brisbane Grammar School for Boys, Brisbane Girls Grammar School and St Joseph’s College are all within easy reach.
• You are approximately 3 minutes away from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family.
• The Gap also offers The Gap Health and Racquet Club and The Gap Pony Club with Taylor Range Country Club and Ashgrove Golf Course located just outside of The Gap.
For those of you looking for a modernized home in a popular position, then look no further as this well-maintained home is ready and waiting for you to move in and enjoy.
Carmen makes buying real estate simple, easy and stress free so please call Carmen today for more information or to arrange an inspection time.