50 Weemala Street, THE GAP
Tranquil entry-level family home with views of Mt Coot-Tha
Located on a hushed, tree-lined street with a breezy northern aspect, this two storey brick and timber home is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. With access to the Enoggera Reservoir and Walkabout Creek and nestled at the base of Mt Coot-tha, this family home is ideal for those who want to be surrounded by nature, and still have easy access to the city and amenities.
Set on a 615sqm block surrounded by mature trees, the home has great bones and amazing potential. Entry through the Kookaburra engraved door takes you into the family living room, featuring brush box timber floors and a Nectre 15 wood burner fireplace, which keeps the entire top floor warm all winter. The upstairs features three bedrooms, one with its own private outdoor deck shaded by a fruiting mango tree, a full bathroom and a separate toilet off the main hall. The living room flows through to a country-style kitchen with space to eat in as well as a separate dining room, before culminating in a second, fully covered main deck with views of Mt Coot-tha.
Follow the internal staircase down and you’ll find yourself in the cool, fully tiled and legal height downstairs. With a large rumpus room, a second bathroom, a massive amount of storage and direct access to the garage, it’s perfect for a growing family.
The back garden will delight you on a hot summer day, with its native gardens, shade-giving trees and cool, in-ground saltwater swimming pool. Both the garden and pool are accessible via the fully covered and paved patio area downstairs or a stairway leading from the upstairs back deck.
This home is perfect for a family that wants to immerse themselves in the stunning rainforest lifestyle while still having access to wonderful schools, shops and the CBD.
• Breezy northern aspect
• Two-storey design with multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces
• Hard wood timber floors throughout the upstairs living space
• Built in wardrobes in two upstairs bedrooms
• Two separate deck spaces
• Downstairs patio space adjoins the living area
• Downstairs rumpus room, laundry, bathroom and storage
• Lockable garage, with a separate storage room in back
• In-ground, fully fenced saltwater pool
• Large garden shed
• Access to Enoggera Reservoir, Walkabout Creek, Mt Coot-tha and D’Aguilar National Park
• Walk and bike path access to The Gap High School, Payne Road School, Child Care facilities and The Shopping Village
• Park n’ Ride nearby
• Views of Brisbane State Forest Park and Mt Coot-tha
You’ll find Kathleen Luck at Harcourts Property Solutions on 0417 756 280 or Stephen Doyle on 0405 602 619 the perfect guides to help you negotiate the path to buy this beautiful family home.