24 Virae Street, THE GAP
What a great place to begin!
Set on an amazing 735 sqm, this “cute as a button” home will be at the top of your list! This is the perfect opportunity to make the move into your own home and enjoy all that our ever-sought-after suburb offers. A great north-east aspect to the front of the home infuses the home with an abundance of natural light while balmy breezes are to be enjoyed all year round.
Features we love
• Spacious lounge flowing out to the front deck
• Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and soft closing drawers
• Huge refurbished deck off the kitchen, perfect for entertaining
• Three bedrooms with the main offering built-in cupboards
• Brand new family bathroom in central location
• Double garage with access to the house via external stairs
• Laundry under house
Freshly painted throughout with a neutral palette that is perfectly complemented by timber floors 24 Virae Street will have you feeling you have found your new place called home. Close to schools, transport and local amenities not to mention great parks and trails. Start packing your boxes and enjoy a Christmas in your new home!
About the area
• The home is situated in the popular school catchment areas for The Gap State Primary and High Schools.
• Popular cafes including The Lodge, Walton’s Pantry & Café Tara, Walton Bridge Reserve and The Gap Village Shopping Centre are just a 5-minute drive away.
• You are approximately 6 minutes away from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family.
• The Gap also offers The Gap Pony Club and The Gap Health and Racquet Club with Taylor Range Country Club and Ashgrove Golf Course located just outside of The Gap.
• Mater Dei Primary School, Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels College, Mt Maria College, Stuartholme School, Brisbane Grammar School for Boys, Brisbane Girls Grammar School and St Joseph’s College are all within easy reach.
• You are within easy reach of Brisbane Forest Park with its natural bush land, walking trails wildlife, recreational reservoir and magnificent mountain top views.
• As well as the excellent local amenities on Waterworks Road, the neighbouring suburb of Ashgrove features the Ashgrove Avenue and Ashgrove Central shopping centre, boutique cafes and retail stores.
• The brilliant restaurants, cafes, gourmet food outlets, antique stores, up-market boutiques and entertainment venues of Rosalie, Red Hill and Paddington are less than 15 minutes away.
Offering comfortable living for the growing family with a green leafy outlook from every window, this home should be at the top of your list. The current owners are sad to leave this beautiful family home and the friendly neighbours that have become lifelong friends. Make this your new home to have the family around for Christmas.
Carmen makes buying real estate simple, easy and stress free, so call Carmen today for more information or to arrange your inspection.