107/4 Bank Street, WEST END
BEST BUY IN WEST END!
Perfectly positioned within West End’s vibrant urban hub, just a short stroll from the Brisbane River foreshore and thriving West End lifestyle scene, this modern three bedroom apartment provides the perfect opportunity to make this enviable lifestyle your own!
Features You’ll Love!
• Spacious apartment in highly sought-after “Highline” building
• Contemporary apartment with modern fixtures and fittings throughout
• Open-plan living and dining on timber floors
• Modern kitchen with matte black cabinetry and tapware
• Spacious wrap-around alfresco patio
• Large master suite with built-in robe & ensuite
• Two additional bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes
• Sleek contemporary bathroom in deluxe modern style
• Study nook plus European laundry
• Secure parking plus 3×1.4m storage cage
• Rooftop resort styled in-ground pool with city landscape
• Huge rooftop BBQ areas with CBD views
• Walking distance to Brisbane River, Orleigh Park, Davies Park, West End Primary and multiple boutiques and restaurants.
• Minutes to the Brisbane CBD, Wesley Hospital and Mater Hospital
• Within Brisbane State High School catchment
Step into a lifestyle you’ve only dreamed about with this contemporary and stylish apartment, situated in West End’s highly sought-after riverside precinct! There is no need to own a car with brilliant proximity to the Brisbane CBD, riverside walks, parkland, shops, restaurants and schooling all close by!
Inside you’ll absolutely love the clean modern lines and sleek styling throughout the spacious apartment. Stylish flooring guides you throughout the fluid layout, a spacious open-plan lounge and dining the ideal spot for relaxation and repose with sliding doors opening up to a large wrap-around patio. Anchoring the zone, the deluxe kitchen is a brilliant example of modern finesse with matte black tap ware & cabinetry containing dishwasher.
An enviable find for inner city living, there are three well-sized bedrooms, each carpeted and providing built-in wardrobes. The separate master suite offers a palatial space and includes a stylish ensuite set in a timeless monochrome palette. A matching main bathroom offers extended deluxe service to the remainder of the occupants.
Additional features inside include a European laundry, fabulous storage and study nook area.
A shining feature of the premier complex, you’ll be drawn immediately to the spectacular rooftop where you can enjoy hours of premium relaxation courtesy of a huge BBQ zone as well as a large infinity edge pool – all with panoramic views of the Brisbane CBD!
Situated within the highly coveted Brisbane State High catchment zone, West End primary is just a few minutes walk away, alongside the copious benefits of cafe, markets and thriving lifestyle benefits opportunities within Brisbane’s premier urban hub!
Local Information: Sitting just 2km across the river from the Brisbane CBD, West End is the ideal place for those seeking convenient inner city living without losing vibrant, relaxed surroundings. Just a quick 10 minute walk to all that the Brisbane CBD and Southbank surrounds have to offer highlights why West End is a popular place to live! Situated perfectly between two bends of the Brisbane River, West End is anchored by water front parks and bike ways providing brilliant spaces to enjoy the year long summer. Davies Park is the place to be on a Saturday morning to get your market fix and farm fresh goodies straight to your fridge!