26 Broadland Street, THE GAP
Enjoy The Very Best of Broadland Street!
It’s all right here – Cool breezes and quiet leafy views from the naturally illuminated, cosy carpeted sunroom give the feeling of living in a modern-day treehouse.
This charming home is immaculate from the exterior to the interior, embracing a 615m2 lot, and is the perfect place to make the most of living in this sought-after leafy suburb. It’s one of the best homes you could ever hope to occupy on this street, offering easy walking distance to shops and local schools.
Entrance is up a newly oiled set of hewn timber stairs, through an artistically decorated door with adjacent timber accents, and into the living room, while side-stepping that sunroom to the right we mentioned earlier. The living room is naturally bright and airy, with windows showcasing natural timber and looking out into the leafy yard. Off this inviting, air-conditioned living room are the three bedrooms – all fitted with ceiling fans and timber windows, with the master bedroom boasting its own Panasonic split-system AC unit and modern wardrobe.
A private toilet, combination bath tub and shower, sink and storage cabinet is for general use for family, friends and guests.
The kitchen hints at architectural design, with its natural timber shelving offering an artistic yet functional division between the living and cooking area. Housing new German-made Bosch appliances, including a pyrolitic oven, induction cooktop, and eco-efficient dishwasher this kitchen ensures that cooking for your friends and family is a delight. From the kitchen and dining area, you’ll love the westerly views out over the pool. A simply decadent way to cool off and quell the temps as they rise over the summer. With it’s outdoor paved area ready to host your next pool party, and featuring a fully-fenced glass enclosure, this outdoor area ensures maximum entertaining impact!
The gardens are fragrant, low maintenance and welcoming. The generous front and back yard are filled with flowering flora featuring Poinciana, Jacaranda, Flame tree and many Frangipani ensure colour, scent and privacy are ensured throughout the year. You’ll immediately be able to imagine yourselves relaxing in the shade while watching the children play in the outdoor cubby house, or perhaps digging in the sandpit. Or perhaps you cherish the vision of winter nights around the outdoor fireplace, with a nice bottle and some marshmallows for dessert. This delightful home features
• Rainwater tank with pump
• Herb and vegetable gardens ready for planting your favourite ingredients
• Underneath laundry area and sink
• Planter box off the kitchen window for herbs and other flowering jewels
• Outdoor cubby area in the front yard
• Within walking distance to The Gap Primary and Secondary Schools, Hilder Road State School and St Peter Chanel Primary Catholic School
• The Gap Village Shopping Centre with a Coles, Aldi, cafes, sophisticated gin bar, specialty shops, medical and dental services is a short drive down Waterworks Road and easily within walking distance
• The Gap State High School is a short stroll down Waterworks Road
• Recreational facilities at the Enoggera Reservoir abound and are less than 2km away – think kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, open water swimming, or just simply having a picnic
• Brisbane’s CBD is less than 12kms away with direct bus routes down Waterworks Road into the city
• The Great Western Shopping Centre with major retail outlets, a Woolworths, and a new Bunnings in the area is a 5 minute drive up and over Settlement Road
• Four great parks within scootering distance
Contact Kathleen Luck at Harcourts Property Solutions today on 0417 756 280 or Stephen Doyle on 0405 602 619 for more information or a personalised inspection. They’ll help you bask in the beauty of living on Broadland Street.