44/39 Pitta Place, CARSELDINE
Spacious and Private Lowset Villa in a Gated Complex
Perfectly positioned with only one adjoining wall and tucked away in a gated and quiet complex called Carseldine Hamlet. Consisting of 56 units, a pool, barbeque area and tennis court, this is the perfect place to call home. The manicured gardens are maintained by the friendly onsite manager.
– Private front courtyard
– Open plan living and dining spaces with air-conditioning and two sets of sliding glass doors that lead to the fantastic size rear yard.
– A good size kitchen with stainless steel Chef oven, glass cooktop, Dishlex dishwasher, microwave space, sky light, double pantry cupboard and plenty of bench space.
– Light and airy master bedroom with sliding door, walk though robe and ensuite with shower.
– Two bedrooms with built in robes, blinds and sliding doors to the front courtyard.
– Family bathroom with shower over bath, vanity and separate toilet room.
– Internal laundry off the kitchen with plenty of extra space.
– Two linen cupboards.
– Rear yard with a covered entertaining area as well as a side gate
– Extra length garage with internal access.
– An extra car space at the front of the villa – dedicated to the villa.
Positioned within walking distance to the Aspley Hornets Club, local bus transport just outside on Graham Road, Goodlife gym, local parks, walking and cycling tracks, local schools and the Hypermarket. Westfield Chermside is only a 8 minute drive and the Brisbane Airport is a 15 minute drive.
Pet friendly complex upon application. Plenty of visitor parking.
Body corporate fees per quarter: $940.25 per quarter approximately.
For any further information or to book your private inspection, please contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.