30 Morningvale Place, MITCHELTON
For Sale Now or by Auction
Perched at the top of one of Mitchelton’s most peaceful cul-de-sac’s sits this remarkable home that has been designed to take full advantage of the elevation and its natural surrounds. With bushland on one side and uninterrupted views on the other, it’s hard to believe you are so close to the city and even closer to local cafes and restaurants. If you have been waiting for a home that combines superb quality and abundant space with superior position and a family friendly neighborhood environment, then you have found your perfect home.
• Offers will be considered prior to auction
• The building and pest report will be displayed at inspections
• Open plan kitchen, dining and formal living that opens up to the covered deck
• Neff 5 burner gas stove
• Vzug steam oven and additional Vzug conventional self-cleaning oven
• Walk in pantry with space for a wine fridge
• Miele stainless dishwasher
• Soft closing draws & cupboards throughout the kitchen
• There are views from every bedroom
• Split system Airconditioning units in all bedrooms and formal living room
• Ceiling fans throughout
• The spacious ensuite has his and her sinks with floor to ceiling tiles
• Each bedroom has built in wardrobes
• Polished hardwood floors throughout
• Remote controlled blinds
• Ducted vacuum system
• Landscaped and low maintenance gardens
• Automated and zoned irrigation system with water saving rain sensors and Bluetooth control
• 15000 litre water tank
• Fire pit that embraces the easterly views and on a clear day you can see Morton Island
• 3 Decks to relax and enjoy the views
• Additional vehicle space to park your boat, trailer or caravan
• Room and access for a pool if desired
• Rates $456 per qtr approx.
Within 8km of Brisbane CBD, Mitchelton is the perfect place to raise a family with its leafy neighbourhood, mix of character and contemporary properties, superb train and bus transport system and access to both large and boutique shopping facilities.
With a choice of many lovely streets, parks and bikeways this is a safe and friendly suburb suitable for families, professionals, retirees/downsizers and investors alike. Blackwood Street has a great choice of cafes in addition to the monthly Jan Power farmers market held on the first Sunday of every month – you will love it here in Mitchelton.