24 Waterworks Road, RED HILL
Ready to Move into m- Vacant Possession
** All viewings are By appointment only. Call or text Cara Bergmann and we can book you in for your inspection.**
** PLEASE CLICK ON VIRTUAL TOUR FOR YOUR 3D WALK THROUGH OF THE PROPERTY **
Cara Bergmann from Harcourts Solutions proudly presents 24 Waterworks Road, Red Hill. With some renovations completed internally yet with an opportunity to add your own personal touches and even extend underneath, this beautifully presented home will suit many buyers looking in the sought after suburb of Red Hill.
The home itself offers all the charm you’d expect with VJ panelling, sash windows, high ceilings and timber flooring. Also on offer a large rear deck with a leafy outlook and views towards Mt Coot-tha.
A list of features include:
* Private and secure from the street with 6ft high fencing and a security entry door
* Soaring high ceilings
* VJ panelling
* Sash windows
* Timber flooring
* Lounge room and dining area offers air-conditioning and downlights
* The kitchen offers a good amount of bench and cupboard space, views over the backyard, dishwasher and gas cooktop
* Stacker doors fold open to the rear entertainment deck, elevated with a leafy outlook and refreshing breezes
* 3 Bedrooms – all with ceiling fans
* The master bedroom is at the rear of the home with French doors to the deck, walk-in robe and ensuite
* The main bathroom offers shower over bath, toilet and vanity
* Double remote garage
* Separate laundry
* External stairs lead to underneath the home – this area offers enormous scope to build-in
With access to excellent amenities. Access to buses and major roads ensures you’ll never have trouble getting into the city or all around Brisbane. The Ashgrove and Newmarket shops are just a short drive away, giving you access to food shopping and great restaurants. There are plenty of cafes, parks and bikeways. School and University needs are provided for at Kelvin Grove State College, QUT, Marist College and Mt St Michaels College being just a short bus trip or car ride away along with the Royal Brisbane Hospital.
* 9 min to CBD
* 8 mins to Southbank
* Bus stop 100m walk away
* Catchment schools – Petrie Terrace State School and Kelvin Grove State College
* 5 minute walk to the newly refurbished Red Hill Cinema
Approximate Rent appraisal $580 -$600 per week.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.