256 Samford Road, ENOGGERA
Beautifully Maintained and Considerably Loved.
Don’t let the main road deter you! This one of a kind, architecturally designed post war home will absolutely charm you. It’s the little things and the attention to detail that matter in this much-loved family home that sets it apart from the others.
With the home positioned above the road, you will enjoy the all-year-round breezes as well as the North-Easterly suburban outlook. Carefully placed trees and shrubs provide privacy at the front of the home whilst the well-maintained gardens and landscaping provide a safe and peaceful escape for family and pets in the fully fenced backyard.
Inside the home you will find:
• Modern kitchen with Neff gas Cooktop and stove with stainless steel splashback
• Integrated dishwasher and microwave, double sink (installed 2013)
• 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built-ins
• Separate Meals area next flowing onto a family/study zone with its own window seat
• Separate lounge room
• Large combined dining and living room
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Separate laundry with ramp to backyard
• Internal staircase to secure garage and storage area
• 2.7m high ceilings
Extra information includes:
• Designed by the well-known Architect John Smith
• Beautiful stain glassed window above entry
• Hardwood flooring
• Water tank and pumps
• Predominantly tiled roof (colour bond over the extension)
• Solar hot water
• Town gas
• New retaining wall (2 years old)
• Built in cabinets with pull down desks
• Paved front entrance
Walking distance to public transport, shops, schools, restaurants and in the very popular suburb of Enoggera, this one of a kind and loved family home will definitely impress you. Call Kathy or Chris to find out more information and we look forward to meeting you at the open home.
FOR INSPECTIONS WE RECOMMEND PARKING IN MALCOLM STREET OR NORMAN TERRACE
Please note that some images have been digitally enhanced using by virtual furniture.