37 Hornby Street, EVERTON PARK
Beautifully Maintained and Considerably Loved
What a fabulous opportunity to enter into the market with this well maintained brick base, timber top home, lovingly cared for by the same owners for the last 65 years.
With the home positioned on the high side of the street on a generous 607m2 block, you will enjoy the all-year-round breezes as well as the leafy suburban outlook. You have the convenience of Mitcheltons Teralba park at the end of the street with access to the bikeways, Brookside and local school.
Inside the home you will find:
– 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built-ins
– Separate Meals area next to kitchen
– Large lounge / 2nd dining room
– Family bathroom with separate toilet
– Separate laundry with ramp to backyard
– Staircase to secure garage and storage area
Extra information includes:
– Hardwood flooring throughout
– NBN installed
– Tiled roof
– Water tank and pump
– Fully screened lockable windows, Crimsafe on back windows
– 5 x split system air-conditioning units
– Insulation in roof
– Aqua Max hot water system (only 2 years old)
– Separate outdoor space for caravan, boat or trailer
This lovely family home has been looked after and maintained to a high level and the owner is excited for the next generation to make their own memories. Call Chris or Kathy to find out more information and we look forward to meeting you at the open home.