7 Hengis Court, ALBANY CREEK
SOLD BY CARA BERGMANN
Cara Bergmann from Harcourts Solutions Albany Creek proudly presents 7 Hengis Court, Albany Creek. With fresh internal paint and new carpets this property is ready to move straight into. A spacious and private family home set amongst a tranquil bushland setting yet in a fantastic central location.
A practical design over one level with the indoor and outdoor entertaining areas flow seamlessly from one another to allow you to entertain in style or simply offers the choice to relax inside or outside all year round.
• Formal lounge and separate formal dining rooms are at the front of the home and are light and airy with new carpets, ceiling fan, blinds and views to the reserve
• The casual meals and living areas are spacious with tiled flooring, ceiling fan, plantation shutters and a sliding glass door leading to the outdoor entertaining area.
• The timber kitchen has views out to the rear entertaining area, with ample cupboards and bench space, space for a dishwasher and Westinghouse and Chef cooking appliances
• The master bedroom is at the rear of the home with plantation shutters, ceiling fan, new carpet, large walk-in robe and ensuite.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 offer built-in robes, new carpet and ceiling fans
• The main bathroom offers shower, separate bath and vanity
• Separate toilet.
• Laundry room with ample storage cupboards and external access.
• Large linen cupboard and broom cupboard in the hallway.
• The covered outdoor entertaining area offers privacy and year round entertaining.
• The double lock-up garage with remote access has an extra storage cupboard space as well as a loft ladder for additional storage.
• Zoned Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Ceiling storage in the garage with drop down stair access
• Security screen doors and windows throughout
• Big garden shed
• Full Side access
• Termite Barrier installed in 2017
• The Building & Pest Inspection Reports will be made available to interested buyers
• Rates – $608.81 per quarter
Albany Creek is a wonderful family friendly suburb with access to four primary schools, a public high school, buses, local shopping centres, the Aquatic Centre and only minutes to local shopping, cafes and restaurants.
– 27 minutes to CBD
– 15 minutes to Westfield Chermside
– 25 minutes to the Airport
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.