61 Bromwich Street, THE GAP
Fantastic Location & Potential with a Leafy Outlook!
This property is perfect for the renovator or first home buyer looking to get into the Gap Market. This property is positioned in a fantastic location with a stunning green back drop.
Property features include:
* 4 bedrooms, master with built in robe and air conditioning
* Family bathroom upstairs with a separate toilet
* 2nd bathroom downstairs
* Good sized kitchen overlooking the back deck
* Separate L shaped formal lounge / dining with sliding doors out to the private front balcony
* Covered patio downstairs overlooking the well-established gardens
* Single lock up garage with ample storage
* Multiple utility rooms downstairs, including a massive multi purpose room with a sink, perfect for a teenagers retreat, play room, home office or studio
Situated in a quiet pocket of The Gap, this stunning home is close to parks, walking trails, schools and only a 5 minute walk to the bus stop into the CBD.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
About the area:
Only 10 km from Brisbane CBD, The Gap is a leafy suburb with plenty of parks, playgrounds, bike tracks and clear waterways to explore. With Mt Coot-tha on one side and Mt Nebo on the other, The Gap is a popular region for families and nature lovers alike. You’ll be blessed with first class schools, parklands, churches, shopping centre and cafes at your fingertips. The Gap Village Shopping Centre is only a few minutes away and you have a huge choice of schools including Marist College, St Peters Chanel Primary School, Payne Road State School as well as The Gap State School, both primary and senior. A short drive from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family. And of course, the city is an easy 10 km drive when you need it.