2/15 Clara Street, ANNERLEY
Leafy Outlook, Large Courtyard and Low Maintenance!
Nestled quietly in boutique townhouse complex of five in the heart of Annerley, you will find this large and highly sought after two-bedroom townhouse tick all your boxes. Bright and breezy with two courtyards, this property is the epitome of low-maintenance living and boasts a good quality kitchen, polished wooden flooring throughout the upstairs areas and air conditioning throughout the property. The front courtyard is very spacious and has an area of approx. 32sqm, which will be ideal for outdoor entertaining.
Very private, yet set amongst several lifestyle conveniences, you will love the practical design of this no fuss home. Such a fantastic opportunity in the heart of vibrant Annerley is sure not to last. Don’t miss out, book an inspection today!
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe, air conditioning, plenty of natural lighting and polished timber flooring;
• Second bedroom with built in robe, air conditioning and polished timber flooring;
• Large open plan living, dining areas filled with an abundance of natural light, air conditioning and floor tiles throughout;
• Designer kitchen with steel appliances, gas cooktop, generous sized bench top and abundance of storage space in the cupboards;
• Modern bathroom with combined shower and toilet;
• Private courtyards, perfect for outdoor entertainment;
• Separate laundry and powder room;
• Privacy blinds and shades throughout the property;
• Crimsafe security screens on all the doors and windows;
• Single carport (approx. 20sqm) with additional off-street parking;
• Approximately 150m2 of living space.
Perfectly positioned on the Inner City fringe, Annerley has a wonderful synergy of lifestyle and convenience whilst still boasting the suburban charm often lost closer to the CBD. A central hub for transport and shopping the suburb offers both buses and trains in and out of the CBD, easy access to the M3 to head north or south and is within close proximity to Woolworths Annerley, Buranda and Moorooka as well as Fairfield Gardens and Stones Corner.
The suburb is under constant rejuvenation with strong residential and commercial development as well as renovation. A nice mixture of character homes, good sized blocks and wide streets with new townhouse developments and small unit complexes. A must for anyone wanting proximity and lifestyle without the hustle and bustle of the CBD. It also has a number of medical centres, the Princess Alexandra Hospital as well as schools and day care and a short walk across the Green Bridge to UQ.
Disclaimer: Different furniture is now in the property to the photos as shown in the advertisement.
Apologies: Saturday 18th January Open Home Cancelled