150 Samsonvale Road, STRATHPINE
Renovated and Ready to Go!
Mark Pickles of Harcourts Solutions is proud to present this amazing family favourite in the heart of Strathpine.
With a larger block, full side access and 3-bay shed with mezzanine storage, power and light, this fully renovated gem is ready and waiting for its new owners
There’s not one but two kitchens, two beautiful bathrooms, massive covered deck at the rear for entertaining, air conditioning, masses of storage, extra built-in rumpus rooms, office with stacks of power points throughout gives too many features to capture.
– Multiple living and rumpus spaces
– Separate Office
– Fully renovated kitchen upstairs with stone bench tops and quality appliances
– Air conditioned
– Fully renovated bathrooms
– Great fenced rear yard with side access to the shed
– Fantastic alfresco covered deck with power and light for full outdoor entertaining options
– Off street parking for cars/trucks
– Space for caravan, boat, trailer etc
Beautiful polished wood flooring
Low maintenance yard
Situated very handy for the rail stations at Strathpine and Bray Park, close to Strathpine Westfield and all local schooling, this great value proposition could hardly be better placed.
Recent developments in this great up and coming suburb include the central area of town benefitting from new office and business hubs, is only a couple of train stops away from the new Sunshine Coast university campus at near-by Petrie and a short drive to the main arterial highways north and south.
Located only a half hour drive from Brisbane International Airport too this area is ripe for future growth.
Call Mark on 0407147833 for further information or to organise your inspection.