68/18 Spano Street, ZILLMERE
SOLD BY CARA BERGMANN
Cara Bergmann proudly presents 68/18 Spano Street, Zillmere. This gorgeous villa has been lovingly renovated and has all the mod cons including NBN and solar power plus a fantastic sized courtyard at the rear, this is truly worth inspecting.
In a beautifully maintained complex comprising both villas and townhouses, “Village on the Park” has the added bonus of a pool and tennis court. This property is set to impress those looking for a low maintenance and relaxed lifestyle.
A Full List of Features Include:
– The living room is light filled and includes modern tiled flooring and air-conditioning
– The separate dining room is also tiled and leads out to the rear courtyard through glass sliding doors (could be the third bedroom)
– A renovated kitchen includes stone bench tops, Chef cooking appliances, a Bosch dishwasher and loads of cupboards including overhead
– Master bedroom has air-conditioning, a walk-in robe, ceiling fan and carpeted flooring
– Bedroom 2 has a ceiling fan, built in robes and carpeted flooring
– The main bathroom has a bath, separate shower, vanity and separate toilet
– There is a good size linen cupboard in the hall
– An impressive size courtyard has high fencing and lovely leafy plants ensuring privacy (cat proof)
– The single remote lock-up garage offers shelving along the walls
– The laundry is at the back of the garage
– Solar power
– Pet friendly complex, by application
– Onsite Management
– Resort style pool
– Tennis court
Body Corporate fees: approximately $579.14 per quarter
Council rates: approximately $325.15 per quarter
Water rates: $254 per quarter
– Zillmere is approximately 16km’s from the CBD on the northern side and has great public transport options with buses and the train.
– There are a few choices for Primary school both public and private and Aspley State High School is the catchment school.
– There are local shops close by as well as Taigum Square and The Aspley Homemaker Centre
For more information or private inspection, please call Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.