37 Mungarie Street, KEPERRA
Family home in prime position
Positioned on an elevated 700sqm this fantastic family home will invite you in and have you feel you have found your piece of paradise. With a glorious northly aspect to the front of the home you will enjoy sweeping views over the district while enjoying a home infused with an abundance of natural light. Set over two levels, offering a neutral palette and a combination of tiles and beautiful bamboo floors you will feel instantly that you have found your new place called home.
The entry level is the dedicated social hub of the home. There is open plan formal living and dining, perfect for sophisticated entertaining with friends; and to make sure the family have a place to relax there is the casual meals and family living area which spills out to the covered alfresco living area overlooking the established backyard.
The modern kitchen is perfectly integrated into the flow of this vibrant space. You will never be far from the conversation whilst cooking up a storm! The expansive workspace and storage options in the kitchen add to this extremely functional space.
Accommodation comprises of four bedrooms upstairs. The huge master suite offers sweeping views over the district, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The other three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and are serviced by the family bathroom. The fifth bedroom is located on the entry level.
Additional features include:
• Freshly painted throughout
• Air-conditioning throughout the home
• High ceiling in the formal living area
• Easy care established gardens offer a relaxing verdant outlook
• Double garage with internal access and drive-through option on one side, perfect for the trailer
• Abundant storage
• Great Western Shopping Centre and transport a short stroll away
A picture-perfect façade and welcoming ambiance, this home will have you packing the boxes and moving straight in! Keperra is a suburb that is appreciating as the place to be offering a sought-after lifestyle.
Keperra is a green, leafy suburb situated just 9km from the Brisbane CBD. The suburb is home to a high level of transport infrastructure, retail and recreational amenity making it one of north-west Brisbane’s more desirable residential addresses. With a rich history, the area offers a heavy mixture of character post-war homes and modern renovators.
• Great Western shopping centre 1.5kms
• Brisbane CBD 14.9km
• Mitchelton train station 4.7 km
• Grovely train station 3.4km
• Keperra Country golf club 3.8km
• Walking distance to the bus stop for route 362
• Brookside shopping centre 5.3km
• Keryn Place Park Dog Park 280m
• Recreation Reserve within walking distance.
Carmen makes buying real estate simple, easy and stress free so please call Carmen today for more information or to arrange an inspection time.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.