3 Nymphaea Street, EVERTON HILLS
Extensive entertaining options and a stylish interior combine to produce a move-in ready home, perfect for capitalising on Brisbane’s enviable climate and living an alfresco lifestyle! Positioned in a popular pocket of Everton Hills, right on the border of Mitchelton, you’ll love the convenient perks at your door!
– Updated interior with polished timber floors
– Air-conditioned lounge and dining
– Quaint sunroom/sitting room or study zone
– Updated kitchen with stainless appliances, sleek white cabinetry and expansive bench space
– Large elevated deck with ceiling fan and great indoor/outdoor flow
– Additional covered patio alongside fenced backyard
– Large downstairs multi-purpose room
– Three bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Air-conditioned master with built-in wardrobe
– Updated main bathroom with floating vanity and floor to ceiling tiling
– Double lock-up garage with great storage and laundry at rear
– Prime position close to schools, shops, parkland and bus
The benefactor of a contemporary update, enjoy polished timber floors that stretch throughout the home with contemporary paintwork, modern lighting and air-conditioning adding stylish comfort within the open-plan layout. A spacious lounge and dining is an ideal spot to congregate at the end of a busy day, with delightful bay windows framing the sunroom to produce an endearing sitting room or a study blessed with natural light.
Entertainers will rejoice at the options available – a covered patio providing cooling space amidst the fully fenced backyard, or the large elevated deck with ceiling fan and vantage point over the backyard. Double French doors provide seamless transition between outdoors and in, whilst also providing great access to the kitchen for effortless catering. Updated to produce a zone that is a pleasure to work in, the kitchen presents an abundance of cabinetry storage in timeless sleek style, in addition to stainless appliances and enviable bench space.
Three bedrooms are tucked away, the master including built-in wardrobe and air-conditioning. Sitting adjacent, the bathroom has undergone a modern facelift to include floating vanity, floor to ceiling tiling and feature modern bathtub.
Additional features include a huge downstairs multi-purpose room, great storage, laundry and double lock-up garage.
A superb opportunity – enjoy an ultra-convenient location with local shops, parkland and bus stops all within quick easy access, whilst Brookside Shopping Centre, Mt Maria College, Blackwood St and Mitchelton Train Station are just some of the facilities moments away!
– 60m bus stop
– 150m local shops and cafe
– 280m parkland
– 1.5km Brookside Shopping Centre
Location Information: With a wide array of parkland, bike paths and green spaces it comes as a surprise that Everton Hills is only 11km from the Brisbane CBD! Highly sought-after by families because of its brilliant proximity to numerous schools including Prince of Peace, Mt Maria and numerous state schools, it is also situated on major bus routes and close to train stations, providing easy access to the Brisbane CBD and surrounds.