31103/67 Blamey Street, KELVIN GROVE
OPEN HOME CANCELLED! Best Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartment in Kelvin Grove!
Stylish, well-designed and located high up on Level 11, this unique apartment within the much sought after Urban Edge apartment complex offers an urban chic lifestyle in an unbeatable location. With an open plan living and stylish designer kitchen and bathroom, your home will be effortlessly cool without the demanding maintenance. The modern kitchen boasts classy stainless-steel appliances and plenty of bench space for cooking. The balcony offers superb views of the city and is perfect for entertainment and relaxation.
– Total area of 69sqm (incl. balcony) and great view of Victoria Park Golf Course and City Views from the balcony.
– One spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe and air conditioning.
– Large open living area and dining setting with split cycle air conditioning unit.
– Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, smart cupboard systems and plenty of storage.
– Modern designer bathroom with combined toilet/shower and built-in laundry.
– Large balcony, perfect for relaxation and entertainment.
– Includes a secure carpark and storage cage.
– Intercom security and onsite management.
Developed by one of Brisbane’s best developers (Pradella), the Horizon’s Urban Edge complex is brilliantly designed with three separate towers which include a large undercover pod’ area, lovely BBQ area, gymnasium (incl. yoga lawn for relaxation), infinity edge lap pool and lagoon pool for use by occupants and the facilities are well maintained. The building includes highly secure features with swipe card entry to all lift access.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Kelvin Grove State College (ranked top 5 in Brisbane) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 2.5km north west of Brisbane’s CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb’s proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 7-9 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing home.