141 Royal Parade, ASHGROVE
Ripe for Renovation or Build Your Dream Home!
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac in the well sought after “blue chip” suburb of St. John’s Wood Estate, this home offers peace and quiet with a leafy outlook. This is a fantastic opportunity to extend and refurbish or design your dream home. Located just 6km’s from Brisbane’s CBD, the property is also within the Ashgrove State School and The Gap State High School catchments.
Property features include:
* 2 Bedrooms with built in robes plus a 3rd bedroom currently used as a study/workshop
* Family bathroom with a 2nd toilet out the back
* Separate living / dining with air-conditioning and ceiling fan
* The kitchen comes with a gas stove and electric oven
* Separate laundry with access to the back yard
* Good size deck off the living area
* Back patio
* Elevated back yard with a leafy outlook
* Double Garage
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
About the area:
Ashgrove is situated approximately 5 kilometres north west of the CBD, making it a convenient location for professionals and families. Ashgrove is a stunning leafy suburb, home to many lovely parks and bike tracks and also offers great bus services into the city and surrounding suburbs. This property is surrounded by parks, walking trails and also within walking distance to transport, cafés, Ashgrove Golf Club, Taylor Range and restaurants.
– Walking distance to Marist College, Ashgrove State School, Mater Dei and GPS Rugby Club
– Parks and walking paths close by
– The popular shopping and dining precincts at Ashgrove, nearby West Ashgrove, The Gap, Bardon Central, Paddington and Red Hill are within close proximity.
– Public transport within easy walking distance provides access to the CBD (approximately 5.5kms away), Southbank and surrounding suburbs.