23 Bromwich Street, THE GAP
Your forever home from the start
Set on an amazing 936 sqm showcasing a stylish renovation from top to bottom, this gorgeous post war home offers move-in ready living oozing a refined style that is both on trend and timeless. The neutral palette, hardwood floors and abundance of natural light creates a warm and welcoming ambience. With a large near level block framed with established trees you will enjoy an amazing lifestyle.
Stand out features:
• Open plan living and dining
• Vibrant kitchen offering plenty of storage and workspace with gas freestanding cooktop oven
• Glorious paved alfresco courtyard living
• Master bedroom features fitted dressing room
• Sublime bathroom and additional powder room
• Quality fixtures and fittings throughout the home
• Air-conditioning, fans, plantation shutters
• Single car garage with storage space
• Plenty of room for a pool, caravan, and boat
• Huge potential to grow with you as your needs change
With an amazing backyard you will love having long-lunches in your backyard or in the summer months twilight gatherings under the trees. A combination of restored character features and contemporary new age comforts produce a home of the highest quality within walking distance to The Gap Primary School and St Peter Chanel Primary School. Step into the market and make this your new place called home!
Carmen makes buying real estate simple, easy and stress free, so call Carmen today.
• Situated within the highly desirable public school catchment areas for The Gap State Primary (approximately 600 m away) and High Schools (approximately 1.6km away).
• Just 500m to the bus stop on Settlement Road providing easy access to the City, Southbank and surrounding suburbs.
• Popular cafes including The Lodge, Walton’s Pantry & Café Tara, Walton Bridge Reserve, The Blind Tiger, The Gap Village Shopping Centre and the new Aldi are just a 4 minute drive away.
• St Peters Chanel, Mater Dei Primary School, Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels College, Mt Maria College, Stuartholme School, Brisbane Grammar School for Boys, Brisbane Girls Grammar School and St Joseph’s College are all within easy reach.
• You are approximately 3 minutes away from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family.
• The Gap also offers The Gap Health and Racquet Club and The Gap Pony Club with Taylor Range Country Club and Ashgrove Golf Course located just outside of The Gap.