28 Cambridge Street, BULIMBA
Exceptional Freehold Terrace Home with City Views
Relax. Retreat. Re-connect. This multi-family building comprising of four freehold terrace homes offers so many options for those who desire the finest quality of Bulimba living!
This four bedroom, three level residence, with fully enclosed private exclusive courtyard and large wrap around balcony is available on market now for the first time. The top balcony level is a magical place to relax with superb privacy or entertain with glittering city views.
Architecturally designed and perfectly positioned in one of the most iconic and sophisticated neighbourhoods in Brisbane, the Oxford St café and cinema precinct. The Brisbane CBD CityCat Ferry Terminal is a short stroll and the Bulimba State School (highly desirable catchment) is just two blocks away.
Liveability and proximity is the name of the game, with this style of living being the ideal alternative to house or apartment living. Live the life when in town or lock and leave if travelling.
For those who love entertaining, the fully optioned kitchen with an impressive waterfall edge island bench, will be in gourmet heaven. Other features include Smeg stainless steel appliances, 900mm gas cooker, glass window splashbacks, 40mm stone bench tops, large pantry, copious cupboard and drawer space and quality tapware.
The spacious master bedroom with well-appointed ensuite showcases a large vanity with double basins, oversized mirror, mosaic tile feature, large shower recess, frameless screen and rain water shower head.
Park the car and walk to everything. The location is unparalleled and offers the best in dining, shopping and entertainment. The CityCat offers easy access upriver to the CBD, universities, Queensland Performing Arts Centre and Southbank.
– 4 bedrooms,3 bathrooms,separate laundry
– 2 car double side-by-side lock-up garage
– Unusually generous storage shelving in garage
– Freehold title (no body corporate fees)
– Additional lounge/MPR/TV room on bedroom level
– Stunning office with ensuite, can be 4th bed/guest/hobby room
– Vitrified tiles to living, carpet to bedrooms, timber stairs
– Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Neutral colour scheme and quality window finishings
– Suit pet owners and gardeners,3000 litre water tank
– Walk to eateries,shopping,cinemas,parkland
– CityCat, buses,high ranking schools,amenities nearby
– 10-15 mins drive to Brisbane Airport
Bulimba is a beautiful leafy blue-chip riverside suburb on the east side 4 kms from the CBD. The renowned Oxford St cafe precinct with ferry service, is second to none, and offers an enviable lifestyle. Housing is a combination of gracious Queenslanders, post-war homes and contemporary low-to-medium dwellings.
Properties such as this rarely come onto the market. A must inspect property. The perfect 10 home!
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 22nd February - 10:30am to 11:15am