19 The Boulevard, ALBANY CREEK
UNDER CONTRACT !!!!
Cara Bergmann from Harcourts Solutions proudly presents 19 The Boulevard, Albany Creek. This fantastic double storey residence located in a in a much sought-after pocket of Albany Creek – Country Club Estate, has ample indoor and outdoor living areas for the whole family. Set on a large 800m2 fully fenced block with no neighbours to one side, the privacy and peace is immediately noticeable.
With the Queensland lifestyle in mind, this home also offers an enormous covered outdoor entertaining area with a built-in BBQ and outdoor kitchen which overlooks the near new in-ground salt-water pool with waterfall. On top of this, you are in a very handy and central location, within walking distance to schools, day care, popular cafes, parks and walking tracks as well as public transport and only minutes to the numerous supermarkets, restaurants and the Albany Creek Leisure Centre.
• Ducted air-conditioning upstairs
• Split system air-conditioning downstairs
• Sparkling in-ground salt-water pool with waterfall (only 2 years old)
• Four spacious living areas
Downstairs features Include:
• Secure gated entry
• Separate casual meals and living areas with tiled flooring & ceiling fans flow from the kitchen
• The impressive modern kitchen offers Stone benches, Feature Red Splash Backs, servery window to the outdoor kitchen, as well as a bevy of quality stainless steel appliances including an Bosch Induction cook top, Delonghi oven and Westinghouse dishwasher
• Rumpus room with air-conditioning, tiled flooring and a sliding glass door to the outdoor entertaining area
• An impressive decked outdoor entertaining area with insulated ceiling, 2 ceiling fans, built-in BBQ with rangehood and ample bench and cupboard space
• Near new in-ground salt-water pool with waterfall feature as well as a paved area for some extra entertaining space
• A powder room with vanity basin and separate toilet
• Laundry with access to the outside
• Impressive under stairs storage
• Double remote lock-up garage with internal access and an additonal parking space available.
Upstairs features include:
• Wide carpeted staircase
• An impressive sized master bedroom with triple built-in robes and ensuite with walk-in shower and vanity.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are all carpeted, with built-in robes and have nice big windows to allow a lot of light in
• Main bathroom with bathtub, separate shower with rain-shower head and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Loungeroom/kids retreat has a ceiling fan
• Large linen press
Extra features include:
• The fully fenced yard is private and secure
• Level grassed play area for the kids and pets
• 2 Garden sheds
• Established, well-maintained gardens surrounding the property
Albany Creek is a wonderful family friendly suburb with access to four primary schools, a public high school, buses, local shopping centres, the Aquatic Centre and only minutes to local shopping, cafes and restaurants.
– 27 minutes to CBD
– 15 minutes to Westfield Chermside
– 25 minutes to the Airport
– 10 minutes drive to the train station
– 10 minutes drive to South Pine Sporting Complex
For more information Contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.