20 Glen Road, THE GAP
High-set Brick Home with Extra Space
This well maintained high-set family home is located on a quiet street in The Gap. With a leafy outlook and setting, 20 Glen Road also offers a huge rumpus area downstairs, perfect for a 2nd living space, teenagers retreat or home office.
Property features include:
* 3 Bedrooms all with built in robes, ceiling fans and air conditioning
* 2 bathrooms, including a renovated bathroom upstairs, with a separate toilet
* The kitchen overlooks the front deck and also comes with a dishwasher
* Sunken lounge room with air conditioning
* Separate dining area
* Spacious tiled rumpus area downstairs
* Utility room downstairs, perfect for a home office
* Polished timber floorboards
* Security screens
* Front deck with a leafy outlook, perfect for that morning coffee
* Large covered patio off the rumpus room, perfect for a BBQ and entertaining friends and family
* Fenced back yard, perfect for the kids and/or pets
* Large garden shed
* Double carport + a single garage
About the area:
There are several shopping centres and supermarkets within easy reach along with restaurants, parkland, professional services, sporting facilities (including The Gap Health and Racquet Club, Taylor Range Club and The Gap Golf Course), child care centres and private and public primary and secondary schools.
As well as the excellent local amenities on Waterworks Road, the neighbouring suburb of Ashgrove features the Ashgrove Avenue & Ashgrove Central shopping centre. A little further towards the city are Rosalie’s brilliant restaurants, cafes and gourmet food outlets, and fashionable Paddington with its restaurants, antique stores, up-market boutiques, variety shopping and entertainment venues.
The Gap State School, Payne Road Primary School , Hilder Road School and St Peter Chanel Catholic Primary Schools are all located in The Gap and only minutes away are the highly-regarded Ashgrove Marist Boys College, Mater Dei Primary School, Stuartholme and Mount St Michaels Girls Schools.
The Gap is within very easy reach of Brisbane Forest Park with its natural bush land, walking trails wildlife, recreational reservoir and magnificent mountain top views. It is also a short drive to enjoy the country village atmosphere and weekend markets of the Samford Valley.