80/18 Spano Street, ZILLMERE
Spacious Townhouse, Lovely Courtyard, Huge Bedrooms
Cara Bergmann proudly presents 80/18 Spano Street, Zillmere. This spacious townhouse is well appointed, has brand new wooden flooring downstairs and all the mod cons including NBN, plus a lovely covered and private courtyard at the rear, this is truly worth inspecting. This property is ready for you to move straight into.
“Village on the Park” is a well maintained and quiet complex offering its residents an undercover BBQ area that overlooks an in-ground pool, perfect for those warmer summer days. Also included is a tennis court for all to use and you’ll also have the luxury of an onsite manager.
A Full List of Features Include:
– Open plan and light filled living and dining room with ceiling fan and new laminate wood flooring.
– Large kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space for storage and preparation, gas cooktop, stainless steel dishwasher and wall oven.
– Handy downstairs powder room for your guests, as well as a separate laundry with external access.
– Private courtyard and BBQ area, ideal for entertaining friends and family plus room for small pets.
– Understair storage
– Three generous sized bedrooms – two are absolutely huge and include ceiling fans and built-in robes (Beds 1 & 2)
– Main bathroom features shower, bath and well-appointed vanity
– Separate toilet
– Single remote lock-up garage with internal access
– Additional parking in front of the garage for a second car
– Pet friendly complex, by application
– Onsite Management
– Resort style pool
– Tennis court
Body Corporate Fees: Approximate $572.40 per quarter.
Building insurance $92 per quarter.
The property is sold with vacant occupation, so feel free to contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522 for your inspection.
Current rental appraisal – $380 to $400 per week.
• Zillmere is approximately 16km’s from the CBD on the northern side and has great public transport options with buses and the train.
• There are a few choices for Primary school both public and private and Aspley State High School is the catchment school.
• There are local shops close by as well as Taigum Square and The Aspley Homemaker Centre
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 22nd February - 09:00am to 09:30am
- Saturday 22nd February - 12:45pm to 01:15pm