10 Bateman Street, STRATHPINE
Have you ever dreamt of owning your own home where the family can stroll to the train station and the children can walk to both the High School and the Primary School? This beautifully refurbished home, enjoying great street appeal invites further investigation and you won’t be disappointed, it might just be what you have been waiting for.
Throw open the front entry door and a double sliding door and see for yourself how the lounge room sparkles with natural light and gentle breezes and everything fresh and new.
This home boasts new floor coverings, freshly painted interior, upgraded kitchen with quality appliances, stunning upgraded bathroom, brand new split system air-conditioner and both covered front and rear decks sanded and oiled.
Look at all the feature and recent improvements for you to enjoy:
• Freshly painted interior;
• 3 good size bedrooms with new carpet, ceiling fans and two have large built in robes and open onto the front deck through large sliding door and security doors;
• Brand new ultra-modern family bathroom;
• Elegant, combined formal lounge and dining;
• Casual dining area, adjacent to the kitchen, opens onto the massive rear deck;
• Large designer style kitchen upgrade with 2-pac finish with loads of bench and storage;
• Appliances include a ceramic cook top, fan forced oven, range-hood and dishwasher;
• Fantastic front and rear covered decks for spacious outdoor entertaining complimented by a private downstairs under deck entertainment area;
• Built in downstairs laundry behind one of the garages;
• Massive rumpus on the lower level with built in bar and separate powder and storage room;
• 2 car lock up garages incorporating a workshop and a drive through tilt-a-door at the rear for backyard access. There is room for a trailer in the garage area;
• Large, brand new split system air conditioner in the lounge room and a window style air conditioner in the main bedroom;
• Ceiling fans;
• Security screens and doors;
• Insulation, electrical safety switch and smoke alarms;
• Good size garden shed;
• Great backyard for children and pets.
Available now at an affordable price where location and outdoor living plays an important part of your lifestyle, your comfort and your security. You owe it to yourself to arrange a private viewing of this delightful property as soon as possible by phoning Sandra Ivins on 0407 036 468.
Please note: Virtual furniture has been added to some photos for those who like some visual options on how to place their furniture.
Strathpine, situated between the easterly-flowing North Pine and South Pine Rivers, is 20 km north of Brisbane. The name was derived from the Gaelic ‘strath’ (river valley). Strathpine is on the Brisbane-Gympie Road where it is crossed by Four Mile Creek (a tributary of the South Pine River), which made it a minor stopping place for coach runs.
In 1888 Strathpine was made the administrative centre of the Pine local-government divisional board (forerunner of the shire), adding to a bakery and a rum distillery in the village. The northern railway line was also opened in that year. The divisional board’s hall (1889) has been superseded by larger buildings, but it has been preserved for theatre performances and public gatherings and is listed on the Queensland heritage register. In 1910 Strathpine had two stores, a hotel, artisans and the distillery. During World War II Strathpine was the site for Australian and American military camps, with an airfield near the present State primary (1911) and high (1964) schools on Spitfire Avenue.
Urbanisation was evident in the 1960s and within 20 years Strathpine’s population went from under 2000 to over 10,000 people. Around 14,000 people now call Strathpine Home.
The area is home to Strathpine Centre, a medium-sized urban shopping centre. After receiving DA approval, Strathpine Centre will begin a centre-wide upgrade. The upgrade will see the enhancement of retail and community opportunities, creating a superior shopping and dining amenity for the region whilst utilising local trades and suppliers to deliver the project.
Buyers have discovered this lovely leafy suburb with its wonderful parks and reserves, the occasional cow or horse in a paddock and an abundance of flora and fauna. The suburb enjoys a state school and Special Needs school, public swimming pool complex, Bowls Club Sporting Complexes, railway station and easy access to the M1 and Gateway link.
• 400 metres to Pine Rivers State High School;
• 2.5 km to Pine Rivers Special School;
• 600 metres to Strathpine State School;
• 2.1 km to Pine Rivers Showgrounds & Markets;
• 750 metres to Pine Rivers Aquatic Centre;
• 1.3 km to the upgraded Bray Park Railway Station;
• 120 metres to Bus Stop;
• 1.3 km to Strathpine Shopping Centre & Cinema;
• 24 kms to the Airport
• 2.1 km to Four Mile Hotel;
• 25 kms to the Brisbane CBD