10/390 Simpsons Road, BARDON
Immaculate Apartment with Leafy Outlook & Loads of Storage
Cara Bergmann proudly presents 10/390 Simpsons Road, Bardon. Owner Committed Elsewhere. This stunning apartment on the first floor is set to impress from the moment you enter. With many quality extras you’d expect from a classy abode such as this – Timber feature panels, stone bench tops throughout, Ariston Brand appliances and air-conditioning in all rooms.
In a beautifully maintained complex with a bushland backdrop, comprising both apartments and townhouses, “Canopy Bardon Apartments” has the added bonus of a BBQ area, security gated entrance, security intercom and a lockable storage cage.
A Full List of Features Include:
– The spacious living area is light filled and includes modern timber laminate flooring, down lights, air-conditioning, blinds and security doors to the balcony
– A stunning kitchen with timber feature paneling, stone bench tops, Ariston appliances, integrated dishwasher, 5 burner gas cooktop and ample cupboard space
– The master bedroom has air-conditioning, plush carpeting, walk-in robe, ensuite with stone benches and rain shower head as well as access to the balcony via double security screened doors
– Bedroom 2 has air-conditioning, plush carpeting, mirrored built-in robes and ceiling fan
– The main bathroom has double sinks, stone bench tops, both under and overhead cupboard space, shower over bath and toilet
– The laundry is in the main bathroom, cleverly hidden and practical in design
– Sufficient sized linen cupboard
– The wonderful outdoor entertaining balcony with frosted glass panels for privacy and a leafy outlook
– A small balcony off the kitchen offers cross breezes and a space for drying the washing
– Double car spaces with a security door entry
– A storage cage 1.6 x 1.5m
– NBN installed
Body Corporate Fees: $3655.56 per annum
Body Corporate Insurance: $814.11 per annum
Water: $907.80 per annum
Rates: $1,459.40 per annum
– Bardon is an inner suburb of the City of Brisbane. It is located approximately 5 kilometres north-west of the Brisbane CBD.
– Bardon is a leafy residential suburb, much of which nestles into the foothills of Mount Coot-tha
– With many local shopping precincts close by including The Bardon Shed which is a mega deli, coffee shop, gourmet and green grocer
– With a choice of public and private schools, including Bardon State School, Ithaca Creek State School and St Josephs
For more information or private inspection, please call Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.