201/483 Adelaide Street, BRISBANE CITY
Exclusive Macrossan Residences, City Living at its Best!
The highly desirable Macrossan Residences is one of Brisbane’s most sought after locations with only 42 exclusive apartments within the building that are primarily owner occupied. Representing luxury inner city living at its best, this quality two-bedroom apartment is a cut above the rest. As an owner within the exclusive Macrossan Residences, you will access have access to full concierge facilities, including dry cleaning collection, booking services and more.
With high end inclusions such as travertine stone floor throughout all living areas, superior kitchen with Miele appliances and stainless steel bench top and floor to ceiling travertine throughout the impressive bathroom, this truly is a rare find.
• Total area of 94sqm (including balcony);
• Large open living and dining setting with travertine stone floor throughout, double glazed floor to ceiling glass and ducted air conditioning (zoned) throughout;
• Modern designer kitchen which includes high quality Miele appliances like dishwasher, microwave, gas cooktop and oven;
• Master bedroom is very spacious and can fit a king sized bed with en suite bathroom, built in ward robes and ducted air conditioning;
• Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe, ducted air-conditioning and plenty of natural lighting;
• Includes a balcony with access from the living area;
• Separate laundry and linen/storage cupboard room;
• On-site management, concierge service and security access;
• Indoor pool, fully equipped gym, sauna, steam room and wine tasting room.
Macrossan Residences provides first class facilities to owners including wine tasting room, lap pool, spa, sauna, steam room, gymnasium and treatment room. The complex offers full security and is pet friendly. This boutique apartment building is very exclusive and only consists of 42 units.
With such a central address, you will never be far from anything, with a variety of amenities, cafes, restaurants, bars and shopping precincts found just moments from stepping out of your lift. Additional local highlights, including the newly developed Howard Smith Wharves at your doorstep, Eagle St Wharf, Chinatown, the Queensland Cultural Centre at South Bank and both the City Botanical Gardens and Roma Street Parklands, are all found nearby.
Brisbane City has truly come of age as a contemporary capital city that holds immense attraction for investors and residents both locally and internationally. By retaining its country-town charm and early 20th century architecture, the CBD successfully combines a rich heritage with an ever-transforming and expanding commercial and social scene and is seen by many in Australia and around the world as the place to live and do business in the future in Australia while still providing Real Estate value not found in the Southern Capitals.
Call to action:
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing home.
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 15th August - 09:30am to 10:00am