7 Mirandi Street, THE GAP
Cul-de-sac home with large yard
VIEWINGS BY PRIVATE INSPECTION – PLEASE CALL
When it comes to finding the right components to a family home, location is always at the top of the list. In this quiet family cul-de-sac you’ll find a very unassuming home that will accommodate the family looking for separation and the rare flat yard – even plenty of space for a pool!
The main level of the home accommodates 3 bedrooms with a central bathroom, open plan living area with an additional study space perfect for a small home office or keeping an eye on the kids. The kitchen opens out to an elevated north facing rear patio which is a lovely space to retire at the end of the day and watch the little ones kick a ball in the back yard.
From this patio you’ll find stairs leading to the downstairs accommodation – a fully enclosed room which has been previously used as a living space and 4th bedroom, all with its own dedicated bathroom and storage. The use for this well finished room is only limited to your imagination!
There are so many additional features to this home which you’ll discover upon inspection – there really is so much to love about this quiet location. You’ll never be too far from transport either, as the 380 and 381 bus is just a 230m walk down on Bombala Street.
And because you’ve bought in The Gap you also receive these additional benefits of living in this unique community atmosphere free-of-charge!
• The Gap Village Shopping Centre is within walking distance and houses a Coles, Aldi, speciality shops, cafes and medical and dental practices
• The highly-regarded The Gap State High School is also nearby with four primary schools in the area plus child care facilities
• The Enoggera Reservoir with open water swimming, hiking and mountain biking trails, picnic areas and more are about 3kms away
• The Great Western Super Centre, as an alternative, with a Woolworths, Aldi and other speciality stores, with an adjacent Bunnings, is just up and over the hill off Settlement Road
• Direct bus transport in the CBD is just a short walk away to the nearest bus stop for express transport
• Keen golfers will appreciate the close proximity of The Ashgrove Golf Course that’s just 2kms away
You’ll reach Kathleen Luck at the Harcourts Solutions Group on 0417 756 280 or Stephen Doyle on 0405 602 619.