78 Peter Street, STRATHPINE
Dual living Potential, In-ground Pool, Features Galore
Cara Bergmann from Harcourts Solutions proudly presents 78 Peter Street, Strathpine. A fantastic property to suit the investor, a family with teenagers or the renovator. With the added bonus of a separate room at the back of the property, ideal for your teenagers or a man cave for the hubby.
In a central location with 2 train stations, a short walk to your local park and handy to shopping, this property is both practical and versatile. The fully fenced yard has plenty of room for the kids and pets, along with the large inground pool, there is hours of fun to be had. Add in the front security entrance allowing for privacy and peace of mind, this home has a myriad of extra features that will compliment your family for years to come.
A full list of features include:
• Entry foyer plus study nook
• Lounge and dining with timber floors, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
• The kitchen offers electric cooking, Westinghouse wall oven and dishwasher
• A small eating area is adjacent to the kitchen
• 3 bedrooms with carpeted flooring, ceiling fans and blinds, the master also offering air-conditioning and built-in robes
• The bathroom has a shower over bath and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Laundry room with a door directly to outside
• Separate large utility room/man cave at rear of home with own entry. Includes, full bathroom, bar area, tiled flooring and two sliding glass doors
• Large in-ground pool
• Single remote garage
• Security entrance
• Fully fenced yard
• Garden shed
• 2 water tanks
Strathpine is situated approximately 20 kilometres north of Brisbane.
The eclectic mix of things to do in Strathpine ranges from big screen movies, play centres, and ten-pin bowling to lakes, rivers, parks and playgrounds.
The 3 main schools at Strathpine are Strathpine West State School, Strathpine State School and Pine Rivers State High School
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.