30807/67 Blamey Street, KELVIN GROVE
Best Luxurious 1 Bedroom Apartment in Kelvin Grove!
Stylish and well designed, this unique apartment at the much sought after Urban Edge apartment complex is effortlessly cool and offers an urban chic lifestyle in an unbeatable location. With an open plan living and a stylish designer kitchen and bathroom with plenty of bench space for cooking and classy stainless steel appliances. The best feature has to the picture-perfect City and Victoria Park Golf Course views from balcony and bedroom; and the additional study area, perfect for those working from home.
A minute’s walk from the future world class’ Victoria Park, multiple cafes, restaurants, specialty stores, supermarkets, QUT, farmer’s market and within the Kelvin Grove State College catchment, this apartment is in the perfect location.
– Located on Level 8 with perfect views of the city and total area of 64sqm (incl. balcony)
– Perfect easterly aspect with a direct views of City and Victoria Park Golf Course from the balcony.
– One spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe, air conditioning and direct access to the balcony.
– Large open living area and dining setting with split cycle air conditioning unit.
– Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and smart cupboard systems, plenty of storage.
– Modern designed bathroom with combined bathtub/shower and built-in laundry.
– Large balcony with park and city views, perfect for relaxation and entertainment.
– Study nook, perfect for those working from home.
– Includes a secure carpark and two storage cages.
– Intercom security and onsite management.
Developed by one of Brisbane’s best developers (Pradella), the Horizon’s Urban Edge complex is brilliantly designed with three separate towers which include a large undercover pod’ area, lovely BBQ area, gymnasium (incl. yoga lawn for relaxation), infinity edge lap pool and lagoon pool for use by occupants and the facilities are well maintained. The building includes highly secure features with swipe card entry to all lift access.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Kelvin Grove State College (ranked top 5 in Brisbane) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 2.5km north west of Brisbane’s CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb’s proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 7-9 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing home.