74 Whitby Street, BRACKEN RIDGE
Low Maintenance! Spacious Family Home With Flat Yard!
Cara Bergmann from Harcourts Solutions proudly presents 74 Whitby Street, Bracken Ridge. With enormous proportions throughout, as well as fantastic separation and multiple living spaces there is room for the adults, the teenagers and all the visitors without feeling on top of one another.
A single level home surrounded by parks, close to shopping and schools. On top of this, a plethora of extra features including a private and fully fenced back yard, solar power, 2 sheds and a watertank. Inspections are a must as this home will not last long.
A full list of features include:
• Separate formal living and dining at the front of the home – this area can be closed off to the rest of the house and includes a combustion heater for the cooler months and split system air-conditioning for the warmer months.
• The master bedroom is situated at the front of the home and offers a Bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite.
Hub of the Home:
• Spacious renovated kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space as well as a Westinghouse and Beko electric appliances including a dishwasher, double sinks and a servery window
• The casual meals area flows directly from the kitchen and offers low maintenance tiled flooring as well as a sliding glass door directly to the outdoor entertaining area.
• The large casual living/rumpus area at the rear of the home offers tiled flooring as well as surround sound speakers and a sliding glass door to the outdoor entertaining area.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are oversized and offer built-in robes, ceiling fans, blinds and curtains.
• The main bathroom has a separate shower, bath and vanity
• Separate toilet.
• Large linen cupboard
• Laundry room with direct access outside
• Private and covered outdoor entertaining area
• Double remote garage with direct access to the rear entertaining area
• Fully fenced rear yard with privacy fencing & hedges
• Solar Power (10 panels)
• Water tank
• 2 Garden sheds
Bracken Ridge is situated approximately 18 kilometres north of Brisbane.
There are many schools and Educational Institutions in the suburb including Brisbane North Institute of TAFE, St John Fisher College, Bracken Ridge State School, Norris Road State School & St Josephs Catholic Primary School
There is also a Public Library, and Indoor Sports Centre and a number of Parks & reserves including Enbrook Parkland and the Bill Brown Sports Reserve
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.