Waterworks Road, THE GAP
Land for sale off Barkala Street we are not joking!
VIEWINGS BY PRIVATE INSPECTION – PLEASE CALL
Rarely does the opportunity present itself to not only PURCHASE land close to Ashgrove, this is just over 700sqm and situated off the very popular Barkala Street and Waterworks Road. It is a hens teeth situation here!
It is walking distance to the back of St. John’s Wood (and Marist Boys School), city direct transport and some of the best bush walks Brisbane Forest Park has to offer.
If you know the streets of The Gap, then you’ll know Barkala is one of the best, original and most sought-after addresses in the suburb. And if you don’t then, please, let us enlighten you.
It hugs the southern side of Waterworks Road, high on a lush and rising hillside that’s a “No Through Road.” It is just a short whisk away to the shops at The Gap Village Shopping Centre, top-rated primary and high schools, bus stops with immediate access to Brisbane’s CBD, medical and dental professionals, some of the best veterinarians in the Western Suburbs and more. And all of this in one of Brisbane’s top-rated suburbs for living and lifestyle.
• The Gap Village Shopping Centre with a Coles, Aldi, cafes, specialty shops, medical and dental services are within easy reach
• The best pre-schools, primary schools and The Gap State High School are all located in the suburb; Marist Brothers Ashgrove and the Ashgrove State School is just a walk down the road
• Recreational facilities at the Enoggera Reservoir abound and are less than 2km away. Like kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, open water swimming, or just simply having a picnic
• Brisbane’s CBD is less than 12kms away with direct bus routes down Waterworks Road into the city that are a simple walk away
• The Great Western Shopping Centre with major retail outlets, a Woolworths, and a new Bunnings in the area is a short drive up and over Settlement Road
You’ll think you have hit jackpot with this family friendly location!