7 Pinnata Court, EVERTON HILLS
Sold By Cara Bergmann 0423 057 522
** All viewings are By appointment only. Call or text Cara Bergmann and we can book you in for your inspection.**
** PLEASE CLICK ON VIRTUAL TOUR FOR YOUR 3D WALK THROUGH OF THE PROPERTY **
Cara Bergmann from Harcourts Solutions proudly presents 7 Pinnata Court, Everton Hills. With the option to move the teenagers downstairs or perhaps move the extended family in, this home is practical and versatile, larger than it looks and its scope for possibilities endless.
Surrounded by parks, within walking distance to schools and public transport as well as being close to shopping and TAFE. With a front ramp for ease of access, a lovely rear deck with tree lined views and a tiered rear yard shaded by a gorgeous Poinciana Tree, this home offers privacy, space for the whole family and a practical location close to many amenities.
A full list of features include:
• Front ramp for ease of access to the home
• Separate lounge and dining areas with low maintenance flooring, ceiling fan and sash windows
• Sunroom/sitting room off the living area
• Kitchen with an upright gas cooktop and oven
• 3 bedrooms – the master offers 2 sets of sash windows, ceiling fan, built-in robes and curtains
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 offer ceiling fans, sash windows and bed 2 offers built-in robes
• The bathroom has a large walk-in shower and vanity with a separate toilet
• Linen cupboard in hallway
• Lovely rear deck with views over the tree tops
• Rear stairs
• Large utility rooms downstairs with painted concrete flooring
• 2nd bathroom downstairs
• Extra under house storage
• Single lock-up garage
• 3000L water tank
• Natural Gas
Rates – $499.12 per quarter
Water – $295.46 per quarter
Gas – $106.13 per quarter
• Everton Hills is situated approximately 15 kilometres north of Brisbane CBD and the airport.
• The catchment schools are Everton Park State School and Everton Park State High School as well as Prince of Peace which is at the end of the street.
• There are bus stops at the end of the street
• There are numerous local shopping centres close by including McDowall Village and Brookside
• 5 minutes drive to North West and Price Charles Hospitals
• Walking distance to public transport and shops.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.