105/28-46 Moriarty Street, BALD HILLS
Modern Low-Maintenance Living
The living is easy in this delightful townhouse in a boutique managed complex. The cool tiled downstairs living area has split system air conditioning, a functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and ceramic cooktop. There is a separate laundry and guests bathroom downstairs. The dining area leads out to a pleasant private courtyard with undercover area and low maintenance gardens. All doors and the downstairs windows are security screened. There is a very roomy single lock up garage with remote control and internal access to the townhouse. A second car space is available on the driveway.
Upstairs are three carpeted bedrooms and an incredibly spacious main bathroom. The master bedroom has a walk in robe, en-suite and large balcony, while the other two bedrooms have built-in robes. All bedrooms have ceiling fans, with air conditioning in the master bedroom.
This complex, in a leafy setting is close to schools, transport and easy distance to major shopping centres.
A perfect investment property with very good returns and very low vacancy, but also worth putting on your inspection list for first home buyers and people downsizing.
Close to schools, trains, bus, major shopping centres .
• Spacious double storey townhouse in neat, quiet complex
• Open-plan air-conditioned living and dining
• Well-appointed kitchen with ample cabinetry storage and expansive bench space
• Covered rear alfresco area in private, fenced courtyard
• Three carpeted built-in bedrooms
• Air-conditioned master bedroom with private balcony and ensuite
• Family friendly main bathroom
• Downstairs powder room providing third toilet
• Separate laundry
• Great storage throughout
• Single lock-up remote garage
• Quiet complex
• Close to schools, shops and major transport routes
• Body corp – $923.00 per quarter
• Rates – $406.90 per quarter
– 280m shopping district
– 1km Bald Hills train station
– 1km Bald Hills State School
– 1.5km St Paul’s School
Sitting just 30mins north of the Brisbane CBD, Bald Hills is a popular suburb for its brilliant proximity to a wide range of services. Family friendly, there is easy access to numerous state schools as well as St Paul’s School nearby with an abundance of parkland and sporting facilities. Local shopping centres and nearby home shopping precincts provide convenient services with Westfield Chermside just minutes away. Public transport services the suburb via Brisbane City Council bus routes and Bald Hills train station whilst major arterials provide brilliant access to both coasts.
Register your interest today!