1 Taragon Street, BALD HILLS
A great property to add your own personal touches to or simply move straight in. With dual living potential underneath, this home opens up many options to the savvy buyer.
On a large 640m2 fully fenced corner block with ample room for two or more cars, the trailer and boat as well as being within walking distance to some great parks, bus stops at your door and the highway close by.
A full list of features include:
• Front stairs
• Enclosed front porch
• Lounge and dining areas with polished floors, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan
• Timber kitchen with a Bosch 4 burner electric cooker, Fisher & Paykel oven and Samsung dishwasher
• 3 Bedrooms, the master is air-conditioned. All bedrooms have ceiling fans, built-in robes and polished floors
• Main bathroom with shower, separate bath and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Linen cupboard in hallway
• Rear stairs
• 3 Large utility rooms, the main room has a kitchenette, the second has sliding glass doors to outside and the third could be used as a home office
• Full bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
• Solar power
• Security screening throughout
• Garden shed
• Ample off street parking for cars, trailer and boat
• Bald Hills is situated approximately 24 kilometres north of Brisbane CBD and the 30 kilometres to the airport.
• The catchment schools are Norris Road State School and Bracken Ridge State High School.
• There are bus stops at the end of the street
• There are numerous local shopping centres close by including Bracken Ridge Plaza
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.