21 Rothschild Street, EATONS HILL
Sold – One Owner Beautifully Maintained Colonial
** COMMENCING PRIVATE VIEWINGS PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT TO BOOK YOUR TIME SLOT. A PRESENTATION BOOKLET CAN BE EMAILED TO YOU UPON REQUEST.**
The Seller built their home 17 years ago, they raised their family in a happy environment and now it’s time for them to downsize. The property was designed to capture the breezes and to take advantage of the priceless views across the greenbelt koala corridors and spectacular night time fairy lights across Eatons Hill.
The presentation of this gorgeous Colonial home will delight the fussiest buyer with its gleaming Cyprus floors, brand new carpet in the bedrooms, new ceiling fans, strategically positioned recessed lighting and new kitchen appliances.
Look at all the features and recent improvements for you to enjoy:
• 4 Queen-size built-in bedrooms with brand new carpet and new ceiling fans;
• King size Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with brand new vanity;
• Air-Conditioned comfort in the living area and the Master bedroom;
• 9ft ceilings and large windows to fully embrace the fantastic views;
• Freshly painted interior in neutral tones;
• A kitchen with a serene outlook across the koala corridor;
• Brand new dishwasher and ceramic cooktop, oodles of bench and cupboard space, pantry and breakfast bar;
• Brand new vanity in the family bathroom;
• Built by Home Solutions Builders – Design “Manchester 180” with some modifications to capture the views;
• Exterior Hardi Primline Newport – only requires painting every 10-12 years or so;
• Cyprus Frame and floors;
• Colorbond roof;
• Beautiful undercover hardwood front deck and large rear entertainment deck;
• Internal timber staircase and balustrade to the downstairs area;
• 2 remote access garage doors with secure door entry to the stair well;
• Fully fenced 732 sqm allotment;
• Lovely, easy-care gardens with native plants and roses;
• Outdoor fish pond;
• Lots of lawn areas for children and pets;
• MBRC Rates: $469.54 per quarter (approximate)
The downstairs area is on a concrete slab with steel supporting posts and the current owners have had the plumbing installed for a third bathroom. (This is an improvement you can do to enhance the value in the future). You will also be impressed by the size of the downstairs laundry, the 3-car garage area, storage cupboards and if you are a tradie or handyman, you will welcome all the extra undercover space. You could easily seal and line the downstairs area for a games room, kids play area or many other uses as this is a dry, well ventilated area enjoying habitable height.
For those who like to walk, you will love the walking tracks through the nature reserves and koala corridors with an entry situated at the end of the no through road adjoining this street. Almost all Private School buses service the area. Buses also run to the train and major shopping precincts. Local shopping is covered by an IGA and Woolworths at Eatons Hill and both Coles and Aldi at Albany Creek.
The market is certainly on the move and this is a home that sparkles due to its unique design and spotless presentation. Don’t delay! Make sure you inspect the first available Open Home on Saturday at either 9:30am-10:00am OR 1:00pm-1:30pm.
EATONS HILL PROFILE
Eatons Hill is a vibrant, family orientated suburb located 24kms from the Brisbane CBD in the North of Brisbane. Direct public transport links to the CBD, Westfield Chermside and the Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals.
Buyers have discovered this lovely leafy suburb with its wonderful parks and reserves and an abundance of flora and fauna. The suburb enjoys the sought after Eatons Hill State School, Wantima Country Club, South Pine Sports Complex and easy access to the Strathpine rail, M1 and Gateway link.
The area boasts the famous Eatons Hill Tavern and Hotel Accommodation precinct with shops including Woolworth, Cafes including Café 63, Medical Centre and the popular Veterinary Surgery on South Pine Road. The Bunya Park Road shops include a hairdresser, Cornerstone Home Loans, Pool Shop, Family Medical Practice, Pathologist, Coffee Shop and both Thai and Indian Restaurants.
The streets around the suburb are wide so there is no problem with kerbside parking. Known for its easy access to the train station, Eatons Hill offers so much more, it enjoys a country atmosphere and friendly locals, both two legged and 4 legged varieties. The area is serviced by a Fire Station, multiple childcare facilities, Environmental Park and most Private School buses service the area.