43/30 Weller Road, TARRAGINDI
Tarragindi Townhouse all on one level
A rare opportunity to purchase a Townhome in Tarragindi is now available, but you better be quick! This property, situated in a beautiful resort-style complex, is the perfect place for couples, families or retirees. Built with privacy in mind, this one level house with its leafy outlook, and no common walls, provides a lifestyle your whole family will fall in love with.
– Single level townhouse, very private, located at the rear of complex, freestanding with no common walls
– Swimming Pool with shared BBQ Area
– Complex backs onto Tarragindi Reserve Bushland
– 3 bedrooms (2 with built-in wardrobes)
– Master bedroom featuring access to 2-way bathroom
– Air-conditioning split systems in master bedroom & lounge/living
– Combined lounge/dining with soaring high raked ceilings and good indoor-outdoor flow to the outdoors
– Modern kitchen with soft closing draws, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and rangehood
– 2-way bathroom with bathtub, shower, vanity mirror nearly wall-to-wall
– Separate toilet
– Covered outdoor entertainment area
– Fully fenced backyard with low maintenance gardens & lawn
– Side access
– Single lock-up garage, electric automatic door and internal access to home and back courtyard
– Electric hot water system
– On-site manager
– Marshall Road State School catchment
– Holland State High School catchment
– 4 mins walk to Holland Park West Busway
– 10 mins drive to Brisbane CBD
– 10 mins drive to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
– 30 mins cycle to Brisbane CBD via Veloway Bikeway
– 45 mins drive to Gold Coast
Tarragindi is a leafy suburb located 7km south of the Brisbane CBD. Wellers Hill State School, Marshall Road State School, St Elizabeth’s Primary School, Holland Park SHS and Cavendish Road SHS are among Brisbane’s best schools with many families choosing Tarragindi to call home. Bordered by the Toohey State Forest, you can go hiking and see koalas and native wildlife right in the inner city!
Add to that a wealth of great local cafes and restaurants, nearby parks, great public transport options and you really are in the centre of it all. Call Tarragindi home today!
We look forward to seeing you at our next open homes and feel free to call Jonah Burrell on 0435 839 912 today with any questions and to book your inspection!