24/46 Buxton Street, ASCOT
NEAT AS A PIN IN ULTRA CONVENIENT LOCATION!
A beautifully presented first floor north facing apartment offers the perfect opportunity for the savvy buyer looking to secure a quality property in one of Brisbane’s premier suburbs.
Recently upgraded with new appliances, kitchen flooring, carpet and window finishings, there is nothing to do except back up the furniture truck, and enjoy the local delights.
Located in the heart of sophisticated Ascot everything is at your fingertips. The renowned Poinciana tree lined shopping precinct of Racecourse Rd is nearby along with Doomben and Eagle Farm racecourses. Enjoy the eateries, lifestyle shopping, supermarkets, beauty salons/spas, hairdressers, street food market and cinemas.
The well configured floor plan, clever kitchen design with quality fit-out, makes this the ideal property for both owner occupiers and investors alike. The perfect bolthole for those who commute to Brisbane or fly-in/fly-out workers.
Esperian Ascot Apartments’ is a boutique complex of just 35 residences with an on-site manager. Other facilities include lap pool, barbecue area, excellent security with gate intercom, secure basement car space and lockable storage.
– 2 bed, 2 bath (second bath two-way)
– 1 secure car space with storage
– Generous 74sqm internal with 15 sqm balcony
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– New appliances, stone tops, neutral decor
– Enclosed study nook or extra storage
– Security screens with intercom (front gate)
– North facing covered balcony
– On-site manager, lap pool, BBQ area, pet friendly
– Walking distance to Doomben Train Station and buses
– Shopping, schools, racecourses, cinema, parkland nearby
– Central drive to both the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast
– Easy access to Brisbane CBD and Brisbane Airport
Ascot is a leafy blue chip inner north-east suburb of Brisbane just 7 kms from the CBD. Characterised by traditional Queenslander’ homes, and more recently low to medium density housing, blending the old with the new. The suburb is adjacent to Hamilton, home of the Brisbane Cruise Terminal on the Brisbane River, acclaimed Portside Wharf precinct and Bretts Wharf Ferry.
Interstate seller is committed to the sale of this outstanding property. Arrange a private appointment today or check open home times. First to see will buy!