8/31 Ramsgate Street, KELVIN GROVE
Spacious, Private and North Easterly Aspect!
This oversized contemporary two-bedroom apartment offers you the inner-city lifestyle you’ve always wanted with the absolute convenience of a home in the Urban Village. A few minute’s walk from the future world class’ Victoria Park, multiple cafes, restaurants, specialty stores, supermarkets, QUT, and within the Kelvin Grove State College catchment, this apartment is in the perfect location.
This spacious apartment leaves nothing to be desired. The oversized wrap-around balcony overlooking the park is the perfect place to relax and entertain. The living area looks out to the leafy surrounds where you can enjoy delicious breezes or air-conditioning. The huge kitchen boasts plenty of space for cooking, with a large u-shaped bench and numerous cupboards for storage. The bedrooms have ceiling fans and welcome natural lightning, with the second bedroom opening out to the balcony. The modern bathrooms offer plenty of storage space, with a bathtub in the main bathroom for your enjoyment.
Apartment features include:
– Located on level 1 with a total floor area of 119sqm (excluding carpark);
– Newly replaced carpets throughout the living/dining area and both bedrooms;
– Newly replaced roller blinds throughout the apartment;
– Freshly repainted throughout;
– Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobe, ceiling fans and an ensuite bathroom in the master bedroom;
– Two modern bathrooms with plenty of storage;
– Offering a huge living space with plenty of room for a large dining setting and lounge suite and separate laundry area;
– Large “L-Shaped” balcony comes straight off the lounge and second bedroom through tinted glass sliding doors; it has plenty of space for entertainment;
– Air-conditioning to the living area, stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and storage cupboards;
– Secure car space and bicycle racks;
– Onsite management and security access;
– KG 8 apartments include a great pool, sundeck and a BBQ area.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Kelvin Grove State College (ranked top 3 in Brisbane) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 3km north west of Brisbane’s CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb’s proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 5-7 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing home.